STEVE IN SO CAL

Nasty winter storm over San Diego

epicure3
Epicure,It sure did!

Tiger and Rocco can stay. The maddening crowds can go. I went to the playoff on Monday. One of the top 3 sporting events I have been to.

bubba

Epicure,You are a lucky man.That was probably the Best Tournament at the Best Venue I have ever seen.The Crowds were a class act also!

epicure3
Epicure,You are a lucky man.That was probably the Best Tournament at the Best Venue I have ever seen.The Crowds were a class act also!

It was the first golf tournament I had been to since I was at UT in Austin back in tghe mid 80s. So unlike a football or baseball game. The fans were super nice and we were all part of the golf family possibly witnessing history.....which, didn't happen.

bubba

Epicure,I am not sure.Even Tiger stated it was his best Tournament win ever,particularly in view of the torn ACL.I found myself pulling for Rocco also.It is a Great story that will only get better with the passing of time.I think you will consider it luckier and luckier to have been a part of it!