Sign in to follow this  
John in Andalucia

Celsius and Fahrenheit Conversion

John in Andalucia

Having joined the IPS recently, I thought I'd offer everyone my rendering of a very useful Celsius and Fahrenheit converter! I didn't write the script myself of course, that was done by Dr. Gene Davis, who gave me permission to use it. Apparently, his company are part owners of several ranches in Mecca, CA, of which one is a date palm ranch. Small world then, that his script - which I know will be useful to many, should find its way to the IPS forum! :D  (Oh, and you can visit my site to!) Looking forward to a lifetime of palmtalk!

John

Celsius and Fahrenheit converter: It's here!

BS Man about Palms

Can we add one of the links to the home page as a "tab or button" ?

Dean?

PALM MOD

(BS @ Man about Palms,Feb. 22 2008,15:30)

Can we add one of the links to the home page as a "tab or button" ?

Dean?

Bill,

There is no feature in this software for adding buttons, etc. to pages. The links with graphics we have at the top left were written and inserted (and charged for) by IT guys, and the space where that is possible is filled now. All the other buttons, etc. are hard coded into the program itself.

Much easier for you to add your own link and icon to your desktop, toolbar, or favorites. Then it can be where you can get to it from anywhere at anytime.