IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Seed

colin Peters

Will have H. dransfieldii, and P. caesia "red form" soon. 

H. drans. 50 for $10

P caesia 25 for $10

also Camadorea geonomoformis  50 for $10 starting to ripen soon. 

also Arca verstiaria dark orange clumping form 50 cents each, min order 20

3 dollar "US shipping only", sorry due to USDA requirements for inspection here in Hawaii prior to shipping.

IMG_1305.jpg

• Upvote 1

Good Day Colin,

It seems you have another favorite listed.  

Areca verstiaria dark orange clumping form 50 cents each, min order 20

3 dollar "US shipping only" Can you save these also with the "Reds" and ship these together? Yes! 20 of these, or these are ready now! Can PayPal. Thanks ZenMan 1

• Upvote 1

Hi Colin,

Please let me know when these seeds are available:

Camadorea geonomoformis  50 for $10 starting to ripen soon. 

Will take $10 of each.

Joe

• Upvote 1

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

This guy is loaded with seed, should be ready, hopefully, soon, if anyone wants to add to an existing order. A beautiful Madagasgar palm. .  A beautiful, hardy and fast growing, colorful Dypsis. Stoked to see them instead of the usual common palms. Hopefully the near extinction stuff will follow their path. We need the rare stuff in cultivation. Aloha 

100 for $10

200 for $12

500 for $15

Three dollars US only shipping.  

IMG_3063 2.jpg

IMG_3064 2.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ZenMan 1 said:

Good Day Colin,

It seems you have another favorite listed.  

3 dollar "US shipping only" Can you save these also with the "Reds" and ship these together? Yes! 20 of these, or these are ready now! Can PayPal. Thanks ZenMan 1

Colin has stated, US only.

Merc,

I would love to share with the rest of the world, but USDA here is very strict (with good reason), we also donʻt want any more invasive species here, and pyto certificate and shipping kinda make it not reasonable.At least from a small guy like me.  sorry

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, colin Peters said:

Merc,

I would love to share with the rest of the world, but USDA here is very strict (with good reason), we also donʻt want any more invasive species here, and pyto certificate and shipping kinda make it not reasonable.At least from a small guy like me.  sorry

No worries Colin, I just know your seed's are fresh.:rolleyes:

The guy shown is Dysis leptochelios, gitten fat, foot and a half at base. Still colorful. Keeps its color in the shade. 

Seriously,.......... have a Merry Christmas to all. Life is meant to be enjoyed . Share the joy and happiness. 

Much aloha, as we say here. 

t

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, colin Peters said:

The guy shown is Dysis leptochelios, gitten fat, foot and a half at base. Still colorful. Keeps its color in the shade. 

Seriously,.......... have a Merry Christmas to all. Life is meant to be enjoyed . Share the joy and happiness. 

Much aloha, as we say here. 

t

Yup!  Will be adding those too.

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

Good Day Colin, what gives? I requested these seeds 2 weeks ago. Areca verstiaria dark orange clumping form 50 cents each, min order 20. Now I see that that they're all sold. What happened to my order? Did I miss something? Will you have more Again? Let me know please, thank you!

Zenon

Will ship Areca Vestiaria tomorrow for you

do you want them sent to 

22 Adam Street

Hamburg PA 19526

thank you

Colin