IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Tresco's Abbey Gardens, UK

UK_Palms

You would be forgiven for thinking this is California, but I can assure you this is in the UK. And unknown to most people, this hidden gem is probably the most northernly sub-tropical climate in the world, where many palm & plant varieties will grow, that aren't possible elsewhere at such a northern latitude. Despite being at 50N, winter lows are generally around 50F making it the mildest location in the world, for a place of this latitude. So mild in fact that Canary Island Date Palms thrive, with some specimens around 60-70ft tall. They are believed to have been planted around 1890.

Other palm species such as Jubaea Chilensis, Butia Capitata, and Washingtonia Robusta are present, as well as various Trachycarpus types. Lots of Cordylines, Yuccas and other exotics as well. These are all growing at the same latitude as Winnipeg in Canada and northern Mongolia/southern Siberia in Asia. In fact it is 850 miles further north than Vladivstok in Russia, which sees temps below freezing for 4 months straight. Yet the climate in this place rarely drops below freezing. Maybe one frost every 2-3 years, which is truly remarkable for coastal Great Britain. 

The garden itself is built on the remnants of a medieval monastery, circa 1350AD, with the ruins visible in the pics below, and surrounded by palms. It was also a refuge for Royalists during the English Civil War and was captured by Parliamentary Forces in 1551. A very interesting place and a palm lovers paradise, especially for us Brits!!!

Tresco CIPD 1.jpg

Tresco CIPD 2.jpg

Tresco CIPD 3.jpg

Tresco CIPD 4.jpg

Tresco Wall 1.jpg

Tresco Wall 2.jpg

Tresco Garden 1.jpg

Tresco Garden 2.jpg

Tresco Garden 3.jpg

Tresco Garden 41.jpg

Tresco Garden 51.jpg

Tresco Washie 1.jpg

Tresco Washie 2.jpg

Tresco Cordyline & Jubaea.jpg

• Upvote 17

Dry-summer Oceanic climate (9a)

Average annual precipitation - 18.7 inches : Average annual sunshine hours - 1725

Palms aside, the rest of the garden is a joy to behold. The flowers are impressive year-round, but they look especially impressive in late spring. The Mediterranean gardens and greek vibes are a lovely exotic touch to it as well. 

This garden is easily within the top 3 gardens in the entire British Isles, due to how unique it is. Personally it is my favourite garden for that exact reason, and given the impressive palms on display here. There are many reasons to like it. It's also the warmest place in the UK based on annual average temperature. 

tresco-abbey-gardens-isles-of-scilly-3 (1).jpg

cd0564ab-6c34-4f8b-8ea6-7a161d0c8350 (1).jpg

scilly-tresco-abbey-garden-pond (2).jpg

cottage-british-islands.jpg

abbeygardens-4-640x427.jpg

Tresco Garden 71.jpg

EmilyWhitfield-Wicks-06-01-16-TrescoFC-12.jpg

Tresco-Abbey-Gardens-wm.jpg

tresco-abbey-gardens9.jpg

NX-16174.jpg

img_0210.jpg

Tresco_Island-Island-News-Historical_Treasures_960x540_1.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 02.01.34.jpg

Tresco Bird 1.jpg

Tresco Bird 2.jpg

Tresco Green Lizard.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Average annual precipitation - 18.7 inches : Average annual sunshine hours - 1725

The beaches surrounding the Abbey Gardens aren't half bad either! Tresco probably has the best beaches in the British Isles, as well as the best garden. It is a Cordyline heaven. Here are some more pics of this gem of a place!

Tresco_Island-Staying-Sea-Garden-One-Bed

5bf3891e57917_TrescoGarden9.jpg.c99dce4c

5bf38925e7c18_TrescoBeach1.jpg.5ec75c177

5bf38930ba7ce_TrescoBeach2.jpg.ad8b7286d

5bf3893add351_TrescoBeach3.thumb.jpg.5af

5bf38953742b6_TrescoBeach4.thumb.jpg.d89

5bf389696b184_TrescoGarden10.jpg.da35f8b

Edited by UK_Palms
  • Upvote 19

Wonderful! After seeing your photos I'm putting it on my must-see list should I ever return to your beautiful country. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Truly amazing photos and quite unbelievable what grows there. They even have Norfolk Island pines which don’t survive here in the FL zone 9A :(

They start at about Daytona Beach (9B) here. 

65B4DCBA-E0E7-4CC1-AF2A-7A2DB7CDEC1E.png

• Upvote 3

Amazing place! Thanks to the gulf stream.

• Upvote 1

07690.gif

elevation 328 feet

distance from mediteranean sea 1,1 mile

lowest t° 2009/2010 : 27F

lowest t° 2008/2009 : 33F

lowest t° 2007/2008 : 32F

lowest t° 2006/2007 : 35F

lowest t° 2005/2006 : 27F

lowest t° 2004/2005 : 25F

Historical lowest t° 1985 : 18F

Just Gorgeous! Incredible variety.  I do have to ask if anyone knows what the plant is that the fellow is holding on to in pic#3?  Thank you for these wonderful photos!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, GTClover said:

Just Gorgeous! Incredible variety.  I do have to ask if anyone knows what the plant is that the fellow is holding on to in pic#3?  Thank you for these wonderful photos!

I think it is some kind of Agave. There are several large specimens of this within the gardens, although one is particularly large.

I'm pretty sure it is the largest Agave in the UK, or at least the largest specimen that is planted outdoors, in natural habitat. It might even be the largest one in Europe, outside of the US and Mexico. It dwarfs the woman in the pic below...

AgaveMarvelous.jpg

9971092886_d12c1dbc79_b.jpg

32496334216_aae9d93f7c_b.jpg

sc-tresco-abbey-garden-agave.jpg

giant-agave.jpg

Tresco-Abbey-Gardens-The-Isles-of-Scilly-Cornwall-0398.jpg

AN7128365Abbey-Gardens-Tres.jpg

Edited by UK_Palms
  • Upvote 5

Definitely not the largest agaves in Europe (For example, in coastal Croatia and the rest of European mediterranean agaves are naturalized and there is many huge ones), but very large for UK for sure. Beautiful photos!

Edited by Cikas
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Marvelous!

In the Scilly Isles, off the British mainland, as far south as you get in UK. Which shows how far north the rest of the UK is!

• Upvote 1

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

20 minutes ago, Cikas said:

Definitely not the largest agaves in Europe (For example, in coastal Croatia and the rest of European mediterranean agaves are naturalized and there is many huge ones), but very large for UK for sure. Beautiful photos!

Can you locate any pics of these other European Agaves that rival this one in size? The reason I say it might be the biggest in Europe, is because the biggest ones I can find in North America aren't that much bigger than this one. At least in terms of this particular variety of Agave. The one in these pics is approaching it's size limit I would say. I wouldn't be surprised if it is over 100 years old. Definitely the largest in Europe outside of the Med. I still think it might be one of the largest specimen in Europe. 

1 hour ago, UK_Palms said:

I think it is some kind of Agave. There are several large specimens of this within the gardens, although one is particularly large.

I'm pretty sure it is the largest Agave in the UK, or at least the largest specimen that is planted outdoors, in natural habitat. It might even be the largest one in Europe, outside of the US and Mexico. It dwarfs the woman in the pic below...

AgaveMarvelous.jpg

9971092886_d12c1dbc79_b.jpg

32496334216_aae9d93f7c_b.jpg

sc-tresco-abbey-garden-agave.jpg

giant-agave.jpg

Tresco-Abbey-Gardens-The-Isles-of-Scilly-Cornwall-0398.jpg

AN7128365Abbey-Gardens-Tres.jpg

Not 100% on Id, (might contact Kew, or some of the European members on various Cacti /Succulent Fourms there in the U.K for their thoughts.) but Agave salmiana Var. ferox can attain this size.. Another, A. mapisaga can get as big, or bigger.. but leaves are narrower / longer.. Don't think it possesses teeth along the leaf margins either. Regardless, a very impressive specimen ( and garden:greenthumb:) for sure. 

• Upvote 1

I need to make a major correction, as I stated that the ruins of the old Monastery/Abbey in the garden date back to 1350. This is actually incorrect.

The ruins of Benedict Abbey are actually far older than that, and date back to 946AD, making them 1,072 years old. The monastery was present before William the Conquerer was even born, although he would later take control of the island following the Norman invasion in 1066AD. The prominent archway, surrounded by CIDP and Robusta's, (pics below), was constructed in 1114AD, by monks from nearby Cornwall.

There is also a Roman column present, which is believed to date back to 10BC, which may have arrived on the island via Roman occupation 2,000 years ago, or as the result of a Roman shipwreck in the area. This column is visible below. The stone wall surrounding the Roman Column forms part of the earliest phases of the Abbey, dating back to 946AD. There is a real ancient aspect to this part of the garden.

I have also heard that the figure head of Neptune, the Greek God, located within the gardens, is more than 2,400 years old, dating back to 430BC, but this is unverified. I was of the opinion that it was a copy made in modern times, but I have since heard that it was taken from a ship in the 1860's, having been plundered from Delos, Greece by English forces. Although again, this is unverified.

A number of other artefacts have been recovered from graves, which show evidence of neolithic origin, circa 3,000BC. There are also Roman and Medieval graves present within the garden. It seems people have been drawn to this exotic, historical island for millennia. And we're still making the pilgrimage today. 

article-1360723-0D58B1C5000005DC-824_1024x615_large.jpg

831-1341.jpg

149-6123.jpg

abbey-arch.jpg

42799862_195899854542997_4241742132682648855_n.jpg

Tresco_Island-Island-News-Historical_Treasures_690x450_1.jpg

177122_-MydcsSPDU9gZFYhyJDftS5ub_6gXqsFW

Spout-of-a-Water-Feature-in-a-Granite-Wa

Festival_1600x900.jpg

NewDSCF5723.jpg

Edited by UK_Palms
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, UK_Palms said:

Can you locate any pics of these other European Agaves that rival this one in size? The reason I say it might be the biggest in Europe, is because the biggest ones I can find in North America aren't that much bigger than this one. At least in terms of this particular variety of Agave. The one in these pics is approaching it's size limit I would say. I wouldn't be surprised if it is over 100 years old. Definitely the largest in Europe outside of the Med. I still think it might be one of the largest specimen in Europe. 

Agaves are everywhere in Coastal mediterranean Europe. They are naturalized. The most common species is Agave americana. And old specimens of that species are huge. Here in Dubrovnik, agave are present since 16. century. Every year many of them flower. I'am not on my computer right now, but later today or tomorrow I will find some photos. :)

Edited by Cikas
  • Upvote 1

Can anyone get a positive I.D. on these two palms in the Abbey Gardens?

I know I recognise it, I just can't pinpoint it...?

IMG_2745.jpg

Edited by UK_Palms
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DiegoGM said:

Very impressive garden. It like a subtropical britain. The agave i think is agave salmiana. 

It's our version of Tenerife :lol:

Despite being at 50N and 27 miles off the English coast, the Scilly Islands have the mildest winters in the world for any location above 44N latitude, so most palms and tropicals can grow there. But the summers don't get above 28C due to Atlantic maritime/oceanic climate. In the southeast of England we get much hotter, up to 38C, and London averaged 29C this July, with lots of days above 35C. So mainland England is much warmer during the summer. But the Scillies are warmer from October - April.

Southern England in general is warm enough for Canary Island date palms though. Lots of big ones around London and the south coast. We only get 19 inches of rain a year here, which falls on 85 days, so I'm more 'cool mediterranean' climate, rather than oceanic. I can grow cacti outdoors all year here, at 51N. As well as CIDP. 

And yes, you are right about the Agave. I have checked and it is definitely Salmiana :shaka-2:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, UK_Palms said:

IMG_2745.jpg

Rhopalostylis. Nice specimens too!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, UK_Palms said:

Some I have found on the web from Croatia. But they are everywhere. Next time I need to take some photos myself.

dubrovnik-2014-3.jpg

d3b7e705a46eb00d729e.jpg

a4e070ad-a652-441a-8966-1432aca4102f-2.j

agave-02.jpg

agave-hvar.jpg

cikloturizam-hvar1-090416.jpg

Botani-ki-vrt-OTOKA-LOKRUMA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, UK_Palms said:

IMG_2745.jpg

These are Rhopalostylis sapida.  Really big specimens for UK. :greenthumb:

• Upvote 2

@Silas_Sancona @Cikas Cheers guys. I would never have remembered the name, or found it. I just know I have seen this palm before, around the Med and in posts online. They seem to be doing quite well on Tresco. Not sure how they would fare on the mainland though, at least away from the south coast and further inland.

@Cikas Certainly no shortage of Agaves in Croatia! Lots and lots of them. It certainly is a weird plant though! I think just because of it's sheer size, which makes it look all the more odd. It looks like a typical succulent, but on steroids! 

• Upvote 1

A few more pics from the gardens...

Cs0EJF3WgAA8ZP_.jpg

IMG_6132-v2-1024x642.jpg

P1170857.jpg

custom_e4402_lrg.jpg

1435265439-tresco-abbey-pond.jpg

DJg7VfNXoAIXDwo (1).jpg

DGD3CfhXcAAwHxw (1).jpg

5603687353_f008555e5b_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

And some more pics of Tresco and the gardens...

P7300264-1.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

7044027_orig.thumb.jpg.89347416a0a76b906

Abbey-Gardens-Tresco.jpg

5711497282_66a01aba25_b.jpg

DraJCkmX4AAlh6H.jpg

DYfdX2JU0AAWS1T.jpg

Dg8gxl5XkAEWnAj.jpg

Edited by UK_Palms
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, UK_Palms said:

And some more pics of Tresco and the gardens...

P7300264-1.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

7044027_orig.thumb.jpg.89347416a0a76b906

Abbey-Gardens-Tresco.jpg

5711497282_66a01aba25_b.jpg

DraJCkmX4AAlh6H.jpg

DYfdX2JU0AAWS1T.jpg

Dg8gxl5XkAEWnAj.jpg

Mind - blown - Again ..:greenthumb::greenthumb:. Simply stunning.. And those Watsonia pillansii ( Orange flowered, Gladiolus -like plants..  first picture, last set of photos).. Might just have to find some of these in the future.  

• Upvote 1

Are all those photos your own, as I recognise some of them from being posted on other forums.

Those Rhopalostylis sapida are the self seeded survivors from the mature specimens that were killed in the record cold winter of 1987, when the temperature dropped to -7.2C. Also the Scillies are not subtropical, the winter minimums may be very mild, but it is cool there year round. The average high/low in January is 9.7C/6.2C & in July 19.2C/13.8C. Summers are as cool as Edinburgh in Scotland & the record high is only 27.8C.

• Like 1

Malta - USDA Zone 11a

8 minutes ago, SouthSeaNate said:

Are all those photos your own, as I recognise some of them from being posted on other forums.

Those Rhopalostylis sapida are the self seeded survivors from the mature specimens that were killed in the record cold winter of 1987, when the temperature dropped to -7.2C. Also the Scillies are not subtropical, the winter minimums may be very mild, but it is cool there year round. The average high/low in January is 9.7C/6.2C & in July 19.2C/13.8C. Summers are as cool as Edinburgh in Scotland & the record high is only 27.8C.

Firstly, I am not claiming that I own any of these pics. I am just showcasing these gardens and Tresco in general, in a thread, as I think it deserves one. Just as many other pics are posted on these forums showcasing stuff, which aren't necessarily owned by the poster inserting them into a post. All I am doing is showcasing and promoting these amazing gardens, so people know about them, from images that are readily available online. 

I don't benefit or get any personal/self gain from doing this, as I live 250 miles away from Tresco. It's not like I'm posting pics claiming that they are from my back yard! I just think these gardens should get the exposure and recognition that they deserve. This is a thread for everyone, and anyone interested in palm species. The fact that the Scillies are the northernmost reliable location in the world for most palms, warrants a thread like this so people know about it. And rightfully so, it should be full of content!

And to contradict your statement about Tresco's climate... New York City is considered to have a humid 'sub-tropical' climate, despite the fact that NYC has a record low that is 40F colder than Tresco's record low. Good luck growing a Canary Island Date palm outside in NYC! Yet they grow on Tresco. And as someone has already stated in this thread, Tresco also has Norfolk Pine's growing there too, which struggle even in northern Florida. In fact Tampa, Florida, which is clearly sub-tropical, actually has a record low that is 5F colder than Tresco's! So what really constitutes a 'sub-tropical' climate in your mind? 

Sub-tropical flora can grow in Tresco year-round, but apparently that place cannot be considered sub-tropical, no?.... despite the fact it supports sub-tropical flora. Yet a place like New York can be considered 'sub-tropical', despite the fact that most sub-tropical species cannot survive in NYC...? So that statement is stupid. The high temperature during summer is pretty much irrelevant, if sub-tropical flora can't make it through the winter in that particular location. Your statement is just based on summer temperatures. I have also already stated in one of my replies above that Tresco is colder than the UK mainland during the summer, and that it is only from October - April that it is warmer. So you are essentially repeating my words, to make a point.

Also, regarding your claim about Edinburgh being the same temp during summer, well actually summers on Tresco are marginally warmer, especially overnight temps. It also receives much more sunlight hours during summer and has summer record lows FAR higher than Edinburgh. So they're not exactly the same, are they.

Your post came off as a bit antagonistic. Just saying. 

• Upvote 3

Awesome display of beauty, history and mind blowing specimens at 50 N ! The Stream causes the ever changing sameness at all latitudes! Thank you for sharing!

What you look for is what is looking

19 hours ago, UK_Palms said:

Firstly, I am not claiming that I own any of these pics. I am just showcasing these gardens and Tresco in general, in a thread, as I think it deserves one. Just as many other pics are posted on these forums showcasing stuff, which aren't necessarily owned by the poster inserting them into a post. All I am doing is showcasing and promoting these amazing gardens, so people know about them, from images that are readily available online. 

I don't benefit or get any personal/self gain from doing this, as I live 250 miles away from Tresco. It's not like I'm posting pics claiming that they are from my back yard! I just think these gardens should get the exposure and recognition that they deserve. This is a thread for everyone, and anyone interested in palm species. The fact that the Scillies are the northernmost reliable location in the world for most palms, warrants a thread like this so people know about it. And rightfully so, it should be full of content!

And to contradict your statement about Tresco's climate... New York City is considered to have a humid 'sub-tropical' climate, despite the fact that NYC has a record low that is 40F colder than Tresco's record low. Good luck growing a Canary Island Date palm outside in NYC! Yet they grow on Tresco. And as someone has already stated in this thread, Tresco also has Norfolk Pine's growing there too, which struggle even in northern Florida. In fact Tampa, Florida, which is clearly sub-tropical, actually has a record low that is 5F colder than Tresco's! So what really constitutes a 'sub-tropical' climate in your mind? 

Sub-tropical flora can grow in Tresco year-round, but apparently that place cannot be considered sub-tropical, no?.... despite the fact it supports sub-tropical flora. Yet a place like New York can be considered 'sub-tropical', despite the fact that most sub-tropical species cannot survive in NYC...? So that statement is stupid. The high temperature during summer is pretty much irrelevant, if sub-tropical flora can't make it through the winter in that particular location. Your statement is just based on summer temperatures. I have also already stated in one of my replies above that Tresco is colder than the UK mainland during the summer, and that it is only from October - April that it is warmer. So you are essentially repeating my words, to make a point.

Also, regarding your claim about Edinburgh being the same temp during summer, well actually summers on Tresco are marginally warmer, especially overnight temps. It also receives much more sunlight hours during summer and has summer record lows FAR higher than Edinburgh. So they're not exactly the same, are they.

Your post came off as a bit antagonistic. Just saying. 

Tresco has been featured many times on this forum, I was just asking if all those photos were your own as I had seen some posted elsewhere, no need to get excited.

And no the Scillies do not have a subtropical climate, it doesn't matter if they can grow subtropical plants. You need to look up climate classifications, which are based on temperatures, not what plants can or cannot grow somewhere as like I said the Scillies are cool year round, the minimums are mild but daytime highs are cool. Edinburgh has the exact same average high in July (19.2C) which is the point I was making about it being cool.

Not sure why you are getting so defensive as I'm only pointing out facts.

Malta - USDA Zone 11a

Thanks for the post. I had no idea Tresco even existed, what a marvelous collection. Maybe on the next trip to London a quick pop over to Tresco will be in order.

Tim

Tim

Hilo, Hawaii

What a fantastic garden with a great variety of plants. You are right about the beaches too, this beach looks like my local beach here in Western Australia, I never would have guessed it was in the UK. Great thread, cheers.

image.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
37 minutes ago, EastCanadaTropicals said:

They should grow queen palms there.

I wonder if they have Juania there. They'd do well, I'd think. Same with Ceroxylon. Howeas too, possibly. And it may be a bit of a stretch, but even Archontophoenix might be worth a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teegurr said:

I wonder if they have Juania there. They'd do well, I'd think. Same with Ceroxylon. Howeas too, possibly. And it may be a bit of a stretch, but even Archontophoenix might be worth a try.

They do indeed have a Juania there although it is not yet trunking. Archontophoenix and Howeas are also present and are fairly old, but don’t get any additional water so growth is slow there until they get slightly larger apparently. Obvious candidates that they haven’t tried are Ceroxylon, as you mention,  and Parajubaea both of which would likely do well on Tresco.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Teegurr said:

They do have small specimens of those planted but they did have a tall & old Archontophoenix cunninghamiana which, along with many other tender palms, was killed in the winter of 1987.

The Archontophoenix can be seen to the right of the Rhopalostylis is this photograph from the 1980's...

103286d1351988593-most-northern-subtropi

Malta - USDA Zone 11a

17 hours ago, EastCanadaTropicals said:

They should grow queen palms there.

I believe they have tried them in the past, as have other notable mild gardens in Cornwall & Devon, but they simply do not grow.

• Like 1

Malta - USDA Zone 11a

On 11/21/2018 at 10:47 AM, UK_Palms said:

IMG_2745.jpg

Nikau Palm. Didnt know they could grow there.

Nothing to say here. 

• 3 months later...

It doesnt surprise me actually. 

I was born and raised in England for my young pre teen life. 

They value their gardens. I wish gardening was taken as seriously in america as it is in England. 

This is where my love of gardens began. Such a beautiful place.  

On 11/21/2018 at 6:14 PM, Silas_Sancona said:

Mind - blown - Again ..:greenthumb::greenthumb:. Simply stunning.. And those Watsonia pillansii ( Orange flowered, Gladiolus -like plants..  first picture, last set of photos).. Might just have to find some of these in the future.  

I dont think these are glads. they look like crocosmia (SP?) to me?

Since this thread has been bumped again... a quick photo update on the Rhopalostylis growing on Tresco from last summer...

It's not my image, but I can't not share this one. Probably the most exotic zone push in the British Isles. Setting seed and all...

9695BD8E8617420795C26C04E34F94C9-1.jpg.942a7269b5ff3453e66567c4b54e9255.jpg

Washies on Tresco

119926830_10224271045310793_5669678314869638769_n.jpg.633743fb5aa74bfa13a596c8d8068d1f.jpg

44740277_10155538584205583_5055251381556871168_n.jpg.c266d74d3047f9148234fa5169ed1514.jpg

451275937_Screenshot2021-07-02at01_58_46.thumb.png.44d70167b51e7b34e4be258df6b96b4a.png

1682140654_Screenshot2021-07-02at01_57_28.thumb.png.34421c7637855b8d67b5b8b314279cee.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1