Articulos selectos en PALMS al español

1 post in this topic

Por favor entren al sitio electronico del IPS (palms.org) and dirijasen a "Palms Current Year" para ver que ahora nosotros tenemos traducciones al español de artículos selectos.

Cliqueen en el vinculo "Leer en Español"  para ver estos artículos (completos con fotos y titulos) traducidos al español.

Las traducciones han sido verificadas y mejoradas por miembros de la junta directiva del IPS - compuesta por Fernando Pacho Roca y Paco Marti, y estamos sumamente agradecidos por sus esfuerzos.

Continuaremos añadiendo mas artículos en Español siguientemente.

Por favor anuncienles estas noticias a sus amigos y ayuden a promovernos en los medios sociales.

Gracias.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• IPS Has An Instagram
      By PalmTreeDude
      Just fond the IPS Instagram and it has some nice pitucres of palms! I didn't know they had one until today. Just letting people know if they didn't see it already.
      https://www.instagram.com/thepalmsociety/
    • Rhapis multifida?
      By doranakandawatta
      in http://www.palmtalk.org/forum/index.php?/topic/51292-into-borneo-with-the-unforgettable-2016-ips-pretour/ Cindy shows many lovely pictures of the National Orchid Garden and of SBG.
      It seems to me this one can be a Rhapis, is it R. multifida? Where can I get seeds or seedlings?

• Don't miss Cindy's thread
      By doranakandawatta
      Wonderful pictures Cindy posted are in the sub-forum TRAVEL LOGS, don't miss the thread !

• "PALMS" and Palmtalk
      By doranakandawatta
      Palmtalk Forum is already a wonderful place where one can share with other passionate and friendly overseas forum friends (everyone is the oversea friend of some other, westwards or eastwards, it depends …) and I am glad I discovered Palmtalk few years ago.
      BUT
      "Palms" journal of the IPS makes me tell other forum members that they should join IPS.
      There are so much to learn, to read (just when one receives the journal and again weeks or months later).
      Pictures are outstanding like few posts on Palmtalk can be, and informations are both easy to understand for amateurs like me and scientific. 
      I like the spirit of the journal, and dare quote the lines of W.S Merwin ( Palms dec 2015): and www.merwinconservancy.org
      "We start with far too arrogant an attitude about the natural world, about how "it's all there for us". It's not all there for us. We should be obedient and grateful to everything it gives us but not suppose that is has some duty to us at all".
      I think this is the way I am gardening...
      Kris would finish my post with: LOVE.
      Love, 
      Philippe
    • I Finally Took the Plunge!
      By Xerarch
      I've known about the IPS for many years but it has really been PT that has encouraged me to finally join. I signed up a couple days ago, I hope to be able to participate in many activities in the upcoming years!