IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Encephalartos Tegulaneus

5150cycad

I have a nice seed grown 10” Encephalartos Tegulaneus for sale. The leaves are a little bit up from all the summer heat waves. It was recently dug up and potted up in a 15 gallon container. I managed to get a a nice rootball without damaging or severing any major roots. Asking $750 obo 

Thanks for looking 

Bryan 

DAAD48CA-EBBA-468D-9D5B-C733B28D1216.jpeg

23B8BEC1-94CA-4E8E-A491-D53BC37FC528.jpeg

928F07D6-3B45-44B3-A7F5-7A643E4E6D93.jpeg

AE290700-71C9-4DF8-8368-20F5EECE5531.jpeg

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am dropping the price significantly on this Encephalartos Tegulaneus if anyone is interested. $475. Local pick up only please. Thanks for looking. 

• 3 months later...

Dropping the price one last time (another $100) to $375. This is a great deal for this Cycad. If I don’t sell it at this price I will probably just end up finding a new location in the garden. Prefer local pick-up. Thanks 

I hadn’t even seen this listing, unfortunate. Question: Any idea on hardiness for this cycad? As far as leaf burn? Death? Thanks 

This Cycad saw 115 degree plus heat last summer and got through an unusually wet and cold winter without skipping a beat. The coldest temperature I recorded over the winter was 27 degrees with no leaf burn at all. Not sure how cold u get in your area though. 

• Like 1