IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Not s. trifaciata laurentii

GDLWyverex

While getting my new s.masoniana today I also got this one that sort of looks like a dwarf trifaciata laurentii. It's parents are almost black with the yellow banding and not more than a foot high

NotLaurentii.jpg.35c1aaadf97d23d9c052f89

Any ideas as to which sansevieria it might be?

Thanks

Richard

On 10/13/2018, 6:43:23, santoury said:

"Black Gold" probably. 

I see you like Sansevierias. I have 20-25 different ones. Love most of them. 

Black and Gold works for me. I only have 11 different types so far. I really want the

sansevieria ehrenbergii banana. Have any idea where I might get seeds? RPS doesn't have them.

Thanks

Richard

I rarely look at succulent seeds, because most of them seem to come from sources that have old seeds - RPS included. I would also be doubtful that seeds would in fact be true to variety. 

I have not seen that particular variety other than a few on ebay. I have "Samurai" which is similar, but not so nicely structured like the one in the picture. (More of a rosette.)