IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Pritchardia napaliensis seed

Matt in SD

I have $50 Pritchardia napaliensis seed for sale, fresh off of a plant in my garden.  $10 for 10 or all 50 for $40, shipping included within the US.  This is a great and relatively unique looking dwarf Pritchardia.

IMG_20180519_174048577.jpg

• Upvote 7

San Diego

0.6 Acres of a south facing, gently sloped dirt pile, soon to be impenetrable jungle

East of Mount Soledad, in the biggest cold sink in San Diego County.

Zone 10a (I hope), Sunset 24

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2018, 8:53:58, Matt in SD said:

I have $50 Pritchardia napaliensis seed for sale, fresh off of a plant in my garden.  $10 for 10 or all 50 for $40, shipping included within the US.  This is a great and relatively unique looking dwarf Pritchardia.

IMG_20180519_174048577.jpg

If you have any left I'd take 10

The seeds are all germinated at this point, with the first leaf spike significantly formed.   They're bit tougher to ship but within the US it's probably do-able.  They all germinated in a baggie sitting on my kitchen counter...real challenging.  I'll count and make sure they're still healthy when I get home, but I think I have 20-30.  

Matt

San Diego

0.6 Acres of a south facing, gently sloped dirt pile, soon to be impenetrable jungle

Matt, I would like 10 also, thanks !  PM on the way

San Francisco, California

• 2 weeks later...

These are all sold.  I will have more in a few months, if anyone is interested let me know.

Matt

San Diego