• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Similar Content

• Naturalized Florida Coconut(?)
      By PalmTreeDude
      I believe this is naturalized, I found this when looking around on street view in inland South Florida. https://www.google.com/maps/@25.7612804,-80.8995018,3a,62.5y,351.69h,94.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHWqyr5gpKPWrnnVv8ObX2A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
    • The Royal Palms of Hollywood, Florida by Drone
      By GMann
      Here's a new drone video I made of the Royal Palms in Hollywood, Florida:

• Last day of Summer ( astronomical) 2018 in Daytona
      By Bill H2DB
      Here's a shot of some local  PWS's  via W.U. taken this morn at about 7AM.
      (The DP has actually dropped since yesterday , when it was at 78-80 for much of the day , and that 
      combined with air temps of about 90-92 , gave heat indexes of about 107 or so....)
      Surf Temps have been running about 86 deg for a few weeks .

7AM 9-21-18 DB area by Bill H, on Flickr

• (What I Believe Were) Mangrove Seeds
      By PalmTreeDude
      So I was walking on the beach and I saw some Mangrove seeds washed up (I saw them in the water the day before but did not know what they were before I looked them up) on the sand. There were some little kids picking them up and throwing them around. I got two and brought them to an area by the sand dunes that I saw was really wet and soggy. I stuck them in the ground there hoping that I possibly saved some mangrove trees (the beach has lots of people on it and there is no way they would grow there without being ripped out or something). I only took a picture of when I found them. Are they even mangrove seeds? 

• Florida Palms! (West Palm Beach Area)
      By PalmTreeDude
      I am currently in Florida (West Palm Beach area). I am making this thread to share a lot of the palms that I see. Most of these palms are pretty common (especially to people who live in Florida). So here they are. I will post new pictures on this thread over time.