Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society Spring Sale

4 posts in this topic

The PBPCS spring sale will be held this weekend, March 24 & 25, at the Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach. Located at 531 N. Military Trail, WPB 33415.

Saturday 9am to 4 pm, Sunday 9am to 3pm.There will be 9 vendors with a wide selection of choice Palms and Cycads.Lots of free advice.

I have enjoyed this show in the past but have been out of palm collecting for a few years. 9 vendors does not sound like what I remember from years ago. Is this average or fewer than normal? I would like to come down, but it's about 2 hours drive. 

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018‎ ‎6‎:‎34‎:‎02‎, Johnny Palmseed said:

I have enjoyed this show in the past but have been out of palm collecting for a few years. 9 vendors does not sound like what I remember from years ago. Is this average or fewer than normal? I would like to come down, but it's about 2 hours drive. 

The economy took out some growers. Also from vendors perspective, its a lot of work schlep the palms to a sale and then maybe sell just a few plants. Less people looking for palms = less vendors :(

I was told about this sale by a friend in the aroid club, shame i can't make it down :(