IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Naples Botanical Garden

Chatta

I recently went with my girlfriend to Miami, we stopped at Naples Botanical Garden on the way. I'm recent grad in Architecture, and one of my fave firms did the building (Lake FLATO) and the new landscape plan was done by my favorite landscape arch (Raymond Jungles) Anyway, enjoy this through my lens. 

I am staying at the Kampong in a few weeks, be waiting for some posts related to that! :)

pIMG_1240.jpg

pIMG_1122e1.jpg

pIMG_1241e1.jpg.e0060c170cb89d2fa20c179c

pIMG_1189.jpg

pIMG_1164.jpg

pIMG_1180.jpg

pIMG_1163.jpg

Edited by Chatta
  • Upvote 3

Looking for:  crytostachys hybrids, Pseudophoenix sargentii Leucothrinax morrisii, livingstona canarensis

pIMG_1227.jpg

pIMG_1224.jpg

pIMG_1202.jpg

pIMG_1196.jpg

pIMG_1161.jpg

pIMG_1204.jpg

pIMG_1154e.jpg

• Upvote 3

Looking for:  crytostachys hybrids, Pseudophoenix sargentii Leucothrinax morrisii, livingstona canarensis

pIMG_1156.jpg

pIMG_1149.jpg

pIMG_1190.jpg

Edited by Chatta
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for sharing. I too think Raymond Jungles is the bomb! Naples botanical garden is a great garden. 

• Upvote 1

Tracy

Stuart, Florida

Zone 10a

So many palms, so little room

3 hours ago, Tracy S said:

Thanks for sharing. I too think Raymond Jungles is the bomb! Naples botanical garden is a great garden. 

I also went to the South Beach Botanical Garden which he also did, I love his Brule Marx influences.

• 3 weeks later...