Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Back Button

7 posts in this topic

My back to the prior page arrow when on Palm Talk does not work. It works for everything else I do on my aging Dell computer so I don't think it is the computer. Anyone else having this problem? It's really not a big deal because I just reopen Palm Talk and start over but is a three click process instead of one.

I never use it, I always go forward.

I've noticed that a lot recently. The browser seems to be reloading the same page over and over again. If you hold down the back button it shows a pop-up list of the same page numerous times, so hitting the back button would take one no where. My version of Firefox is up to date, and I only seem to notice it on Palmtalk.

Ryan

A screenshot of the back button drop down list, after less than a minute on the page...

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.b5dacff7698f4cc68

Ryan

The back button works for me.  So does the forward button. But I usually click on where I want to go at the bottom or top of the page.

On 8/30/2017, 3:09:13, Palmarum said:

My version of Firefox

Well there's your problem right there. LOL

Seriously though, it looks like there's some sort of failed javascript request that keeps coming in over and over. I'm not noticing the problem in Chrome so I'm guessing Firefox is handling it differently. 

I think I may have found the issue - a javascript conflict unique to Firefox, certain OS versions, and one of our Adsense slots. 

I have temporarily removed that advertising slot - So, please tell me if this is still occurring