IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

My coconut is going to bear its first coconuts

Yunder Wækraus

The coconut I planted two years ago is on its way to producing its first coconuts! Sadly, I shall never see them. I am moving to Australia in January, which is a dream come true, but growing my own coconuts in my birth state was also a dream :-)

IMG_3966.JPG

IMG_3967.JPG

IMG_3968.JPG

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Neil C said:

Where in Oz are you moving to?

Regards Neil

If it all works out, I'll be based in Cairns for the next five years with up to a year of discontinuous trips to Papua New Guinea within that time. I'll miss FL, but living near Daintree is a dream I cannot believe is going to come true. 

• Upvote 2