IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Coccothrinax moaensis for sale

Mandrew968

I have quite a few Coccothrinax moaensis I would like to sell. I have seedling size, all the way up to the largest available, outside of Cuba. This is a great collector palm and if you are into the Caribbean stuff, then it is a must have. The spoke leaf is one of the main traits that set it apart from the other hard leaf Coccothrinax

The large 3 gallons are $175 each (even my red foots are interested).

Call my dad, Mike (850) 303-1738 or PM me if interested. Thank you for looking!

20170607_153826.jpg

These are 7 gallon and I am asking $275 each. They are also the biggest around because the other growers have come to me for some of these, so why not go right to the source... again, very slow palms! 

20170607_154404.jpg

Despite what you may have heard or read, this palm grows very well for me and other clients of mine; this is mine, in my backyard with no irrigation or any other care, besides alerting my lawn guy to be careful of it. 

20170607_162204.jpg

20170607_162219.jpg

• 4 years later...