IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Dypsis pembana seedlings for sale in quantity.

cfkingfish

I have a good quantity of Dypsis pembana 1-2 leaf seedlings for sale grown in partial sun and with a healthy root system. Prices would be as follows:

10 for $25 

25 for $57

100 for $200

Priority shipping would be $7-$14 depending on quantity and distance. I will get a picture up soon after I get over to the nursery. PM or email me at cfkingfish@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

-CF

Christian Faulkner

Venice, Florida - South Sarasota County.

www.faulknerspalms.com

Μολὼν λάβε

This is a great palm for south FL and the warmer areas of central FL. It is hardier than the common Dypsis lutescens.

Eric

Orlando, FL

zone 9b/10a

Eric-

How does it do in your area, I would assume pretty well? It grows just as fast as lutescens and has a more tropical look to it in my opinion.  

Christian Faulkner

Venice, Florida - South Sarasota County.

www.faulknerspalms.com

Μολὼν λάβε

It has grown very well. We had one specimen in the ground during the 2009-10 winter and it sustained no damage at all. It was about 10ft tall then. The same winter Dypsis lutescens was severely burned and even some stems died back. Since then I have planted several more out. They are a really vigorous grower once they have been in the ground a year or two. 

I have been pushing this palm for the warmer areas in the metro area. I planted one at my house last year. I live north of Orlando in Altamonte Springs so it is a few degrees colder than the metro area.

Eric

Orlando, FL

zone 9b/10a