Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Palms for sale in Costa Mesa
      By Matt in OC
      I have come to the point where I am running out of room and should thin out my potted collection. Most of these are Floribunda palms ordered last year when my eyes were bigger than my brain. I could do a trade, but I'm not sure there's a whole lot I'm looking for right now. There might be a few more things I find I can part with in the coming weeks, so let me know if there's something in particular you're looking for.
      Pictures were taken just this weekend. Feel free to ask any questions. Local pickup only. Thanks!
      Kentiopsis oliviformis  $20.00
      Dypsis sp.Jurrasic Park/Pilulifera (2 available) $20.00 
      Archontophoenix purpurea (2 available) $20.00 
      Dypsis decipiens $25.00 (large 1 gal.)
      Veitchia arecina $35.00 
      Kerriodoxa elegans (2 available) $30.00 
      Bentinckia condapanna $40.00 (5 gal.)
      Burretiokentia viellardii $30.00 
      Cyphophoenix alba $50.00 

• Show us why you love your Dypsis
      By Jdiaz31089
      Despite living in a less-than-ideal place to grow almost any of the dypsis species, I have come to really appreciate this genus. Being relatively new to the palm world, I don't have much to show, but here is why i love the dypsis (dypses? dypsises?) 
      This is my small, 1-gallon prestoniana. I bought it from Jeff Searle in October, and shipped it all the way back to myself here in CA. Since then, it's been pretty much faring for itself through our cold winter nights (including many nights in the low 30s). It is a little beat up, but despite all the odds being against it, it has not stopped pushing new growth, albeit slowly.  Today I noticed the salmon-colored accents on the petioles were brighter than I've seen them before. Perhaps it was the lighting? or cold weather? 
      Anyway, isn't she beautiful?

• Beccariophoenix fenestralis
      By sgvcns
      I have 2 palms that want to be parents.
      While I don't want $ for the seed post will be expensive as they are sizable.
      Would rather ship larger amounts and legally.
      Just tossed 1 infructesence with 100+
      Pm me
      Steve
    • How Dypsis cabadae recovers
      By doranakandawatta
      After we planted this plant in 2012, we did a huge mistake; we planted Heliconia around and forgot to control the growth of it.
      Only last august we removed the Heliconia and gave some aire and light to the Dypsis
      Since last august the poor fellow lost the main trunk, but see how the clump will develop other strong trunks!

• How Dypsis cabadae recovers
      By doranakandawatta
      After we planted this plant in 2012, we did a huge mistake; we planted Heliconia around and forgot to control the growth of it.
      Only last august we removed the Heliconia and gave some aire and light to the Dypsis
      Since last august the poor fellow lost the main trunk, but see how the clump will develop other strong trunks!