Latania 36, the magazine of Palmeraie-Union Society

8 posts in this topic

The new Latania n°36 (Dec. 2016) is now published, as usual with so great garden tours and stories of travels all around the world ...

large.jpg

To view Latania 36, click here

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just outstanding! Thanks for making this laborious endeavor available to all PT members.

Tim

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful articles and photos! Especially Expédition au Masoala beginning on page 24.  Nice to see Jean Emile's smiling face in your group!  Great work!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merci beaucoup Olivier!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kim said:

Wonderful articles and photos! Especially Expédition au Masoala beginning on page 24.  Nice to see Jean Emile's smiling face in your group!  Great work!

It's thanks to your pictures on the newsletter of the IPS first and after to your advices if i could meet Jean-Emile and  finally find the Lemuro...

So really thanks a lot Kim !!

Edited by olivier971
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff..... I may be biased but I think the Darwin photos are the best :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though they are native to my country I don't really love Livistona...... this is however a fantastic photo!!!!!!! Very well done with the camera Phil!!

IMG_7714.thumb.PNG.e9a8be84639559eb347d4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2017 à, Kennybenjamin said:

Great stuff..... I may be biased but I think the Darwin photos are the best :D

 

On 13/01/2017 à, Kennybenjamin said:

Even though they are native to my country I don't really love Livistona...... this is however a fantastic photo!!!!!!! Very well done with the camera Phil!

Thanks a lot

:-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now