Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Sight I Love

3 posts in this topic

I know, washies are easily germinated, but I love when I see that first little blade emerging for all of my seeds. Why not share the moment. 

1484156820166-124013272.jpg

Edited by PalmTreeDude

Glad that little sprout brings you joy. I think many can agree with your enthusiasm no matter what the species. It sure is a cute li'l pup.

The birth of life! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Would These Survive a Zone 7a/7b Winter?
      By PalmTreeDude
      If i were to plant these in the ground right now, which gives them all summer to grow, would they make it through our Virginia zone 7a/7b Winter?

• South Carolina Palms!
      By PalmTreeDude
      Let's get a thread going purely about South Carolina palms. Here are my pictures, post yours. 

http://www.palmtalk.org/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/73-hilton-head-island-pinckney-island-national-wildlife-refuge/
    • Naturalized Needle Palms?
      By PalmTreeDude
      Anyone's Needle Palms naturalizing? Mine are just suckering, like usual but are anyone's full blown naturalizing? Like producing seed and srpouting?

• Are These Live Oak Seedlings?
      By PalmTreeDude
      Are these Live Oak seedlings? They are growing in the pot that I planted Live Oak seeds into. I think they are?

• Would W. Filifera Do Well In Florida Scrub Land?
      By PalmTreeDude
      Lets say someone planted a Washingtonia filifera in scrub land somewhere in Central Florida with typical sandy soil. Would that W. filifera do well? I would think it would since the rain makes up for it not being by a pond or some other body of water and the sun would be constantly beating down on it, just like they like. Would humidity be an issue in this situation?