NEW IPS MERCHANDISE STORE

17 posts in this topic

Dear International Palm Society member

tshirt.jpgWe are excited to announce our new online store! If you are looking for something really unusual that shows both your support for the International Palm Society and your love of Palms, please check out our unique selection of custom IPS items.

Our limited edition t-shirts commemorating the society's 60th anniversary will only be available this year. We also offer a wide range of other items, all with the IPS logo, including tote bags, caps, mugs, mouse pads, thermoses, water bottles and more - all at very affordable prices. 

And with the 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose if an item does not meet your highest expectations.

bottle1.jpgClick here to check out the product line, or go to the IPS website at www.palms.org and click on the Palms Store option from the menu bar.

Proceeds from item sales support the IPS and its goals.

Best Regards

Liz Stansfeld
IPS Membership

My order is confirmed.

FYI, i ordered a medium size Polo and it didnt fit me.  I weigh only 155# and stand 5'9" tall.  I gave it to a friend that weighs 135# and stands 5'9" tall then ordered a large for myself.  So im saying, the polo runs rather small.  Still happy to buy them and support the IPS!  

I was hoping to see a selfie of you in the new merchandise.   There should be a free return policy, did you look into it?

Kim, here ya go!  Selfies probably arent the best way to capture.  But miss Hollie was camera ready.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Kim, i forgot to say; yes, i could have returned the other one.  but i was happy to give it to someone and support the IPS.  

Ah, there you are in your sartorial splendor!  Miss Hollie knows what's what! :)  Thank you very much for the photos, very nice!  And your comments on sizing will be most helpful to others, thank you.

If anyone else has a selfie in the new IPS logo merchandise, please post! :interesting:

Looks great!

...just ordered a cap and golf shirt

Ordered a cap and a tee. Proud of being a part of the palm society.

Received my cap a couple days ago. The logo looks small on the cap and the font barely readable against the tan color. Is it possible to modify the logo size on the cap so I can return this cap and order another with the larger logo? I want to be able to proudly wear the cap so everyone knows I'm a palm nut! :D

Jeremy, I would contact Susan Hubbell who set all this up: Sushubbell at aol . com

Thanks, will do. 

On 7/7/2016, 9:20:18, JMBreland said:

Received my cap a couple days ago. The logo looks small on the cap and the font barely readable against the tan color. Is it possible to modify the logo size on the cap so I can return this cap and order another with the larger logo? I want to be able to proudly wear the cap so everyone knows I'm a palm nut! :D

I too received my cap and golf shirt which I wore all day yesterday. I agree, without my readers I cant even identify what the logo says...bigger is better!!

Thanks for the feedback Peter. I am going to forward this to Susan Hubbell. She is the Director that set up the store and designed the stuff. 

WHile we are at it, I will say the above have touched on why I didn't order any. They are barely noticeable. More contrast and/or larger would I think interest more people. 

I wanted everyone to know that the coffee mugs work great.  But they didn't include directions for use.  I'm posting this here so no one makes this mistake at home.

Yes, this really happened.  It was dark, and there was a storm.  :bemused:

49744716486__82DB08F7-63A9-45C9-97C9-1D973CDD6DB9.JPG