Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EBAY SCAMMER ALERT

3 posts in this topic

I know some of us sell palms/seeds on Ebay and other sites as well and needed to pass on this info. Be warned there is a scammer by the username "sellssword" and is trying to make sellers think their seeds are bad which in reality they are not and he won't return the seeds and demands a refund. It has now happened to several of us now and needs to be reported as I bet there are more of us.

With the way Ebay is now ran it is completely one-sided and the vendors are at these scammer's mercy.

10 hours ago, NorthFlpalmguy said:

I know some of us sell palms/seeds on Ebay and other sites as well and needed to pass on this info. Be warned there is a scammer by the username "sellssword" and is trying to make sellers think their seeds are bad which in reality they are not and he won't return the seeds and demands a refund. It has now happened to several of us now and needs to be reported as I bet there are more of us.

With the way Ebay is now ran it is completely one-sided and the vendors are at these scammer's mercy.

I agree!

thanks for the heads up!!

I haven't seen him around - (yet) - but just a reminder to fellow Ebay sellers - be sure to add him to your blocked buyer list - this way you don't have to worry about whether you'll be supported by Ebay or not. (For what it's worth - he hasn't left any negative feedback for anyone that I can see.) 

Best, Jude

Edited by santoury