Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Palm seeds/seedlings for trade

2 posts in this topic

Hi all palm lovers

I would like to trade these species with you guys :

- Seeds of Areca guppyana

- Seeds/Seedlings of variegated Caryota mitis

- Seeds of Arenga hookeriana (vary of leave form)

- Seeds of Areca triandra

- Seeds of Calyptrocalyx hollrungii

PS. I will have some seeds of Raphia ruwenzorica within next couple months.

Regards,

Jakkrit (Thailand)

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2016‎ ‎10‎:‎14‎:‎10‎, Jakkrit said:

Hi all palm lovers

I would like to trade these species with you guys :

- Seeds of Areca guppyana

- Seeds/Seedlings of variegated Caryota mitis

- Seeds of Arenga hookeriana (vary of leave form)

- Seeds of Areca triandra

- Seeds of Calyptrocalyx hollrungii

PS. I will have some seeds of Raphia ruwenzorica within next couple months.

Regards,

Jakkrit (Thailand)

What would you like to trade for ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Vietnam seeds super fresh
      By sgvcns
      Hi all
      I am still in Hanoi for the next few days but thought I would gauge interest.
      I have a small number of the following that I am willing to trade for seeds of understorey small palms of a similar Ilk.
      I would not think there is any species seeding in California that would be of interest but happy to be proven wrong.
      I am not interested in RPS seed that has not sprouted yet as I want as  fresh as these are.
      Lanonia magalonii,calciphila and centralis
      Pinanga declinata and annamensis(would have to be good for this)
      Licuala glaberrima
      Caryota monostachya
      Happy to swap for seedlings if Aussie shipping
      Thanks for looking but I have zero interest in selling these at the moment.
      I also have Areca triandra seed which I would be more flexible about a swap as it's not in the league of the rest
      Cheers
      Steve

• I’ve got palms making soaring spaces
      By DoomsDave
      As the sun sinks, the morale rises, as I gaze at my personal palmy cathedral 
      Archontophoenix hybrid between king and Alex 

• Fiddling around on the roof - nice palm shots
      By DoomsDave
      I was up on the roof and noted a glorious red leaf on Chambeyronia hookeri.

• Caryota gigas removal
      By Mark M @ S. Oceanside palms
      After four years of extreme low rainfall here in Southern California (until recently), this C. gigas decided to start the seeding process.  Once they beginning to seed they stop putting out new leaves and put all their energy into inflorescent production (monocarpic). Although they are absolutely gorgeous, I would not recommend them for a small yard unless you plan on only planting a few palms, just want the extreme jungle look, or don't plan on staying in that house.  This palm was a big 5 gallon about 9 years ago and I did not give it regular watering like the rest of my yard. Luckily we got several inches of rain this season and my soil is mostly sandy loam which allowed for relatively easy digging and removal. After downing this tree I took an axe to it and got it out in one meter chunks.

• Help with Caryota ID
      By Alicehunter2000
      Please help me ID these two non-clumping Caryota. They were two seeds grown in a single pot. Note the alternating appearance of the leaflets....one skinny/one fat 
      Thanks