Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brantley Palms

5 posts in this topic

Bryant Brantley has some great deals on fields of Butia odorata palms. He has started venturing into other cold hardy palms as well. He gave me a great deal on a nice field dug trunking Trachyocarpus fortunei and threw in some extra potted palms as well. He was a genuinely nice guy who was a pleasure to do businesswith. He hand dug, wrapped, and tractor loaded my palm with a lot of expertise. ..almost no roots were cut in the process. He is located in Perry Florida on some nice farmland.

Thanks David!

So far I've bought one palm from Bryant. It looked great, as described and he was quick to update me on shipment. As David said, he's widening his inventory and has quite some interesting plants for us cold hardy gardeners, including one hybrid palm which you most likely wont find anywhere else! I'll definitely be buying again, especially if more hybrids are included B)

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016‎ ‎11‎:‎26‎:‎54‎, smithgn said:

So far I've bought one palm from Bryant. It looked great, as described and he was quick to update me on shipment. As David said, he's widening his inventory and has quite some interesting plants for us cold hardy gardeners, including one hybrid palm which you most likely wont find anywhere else! I'll definitely be buying again, especially if more hybrids are included B)

Thank you! I am working hard on expanding my inventory and into more hybrids as well.

Would anyone have a contact or location?

Thank you, Frank