IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Wholesale sources of Jubaea Seeds

ryusensei

Looking for Jubaea seeds in particular.I leave in france and I search for 500 /1000 jubaea seeds .Can I pay by paypal, make reasonable offer with shipping included. I am also looking jubutia F1 seeds.

Thanks

While this particular ad doesn't state it, I've been talking with this person on seedlings and in another ad he has he mentions he has thousands of Jubea seeds for sale.

found the specific ad

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/grd/4872980862.html

His name is bruce.

Edited by sashaeffer

There is no way Bruce will ship to france. I have to send him prepaid labels to ship my seeds.

There is no way Bruce will ship to france. I have to send him prepaid labels to ship my seeds.

nobody address or large quantities of seed or Jubaea jubutiagrus; rarepalmseed Jubaea is out for now

I can spare 500-1000 that I can send your way. PM me so that we can work out the details.

Look for Carlos Julio Pereira he is on planet palm group on facebook! He is from Uruguay and has a big amount of seeds!

I abandon my research, the prices are too expensive in america, I prefer to wait until October and go collect myself free

yes rps answered me by email and I prefer to buy from them a good price to pay a fortune in the other. I had a good germination rate on the last batch of Jubaea I bought RPS in spite of what is said in criticism, so I'll wait for new revenue