IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Miami Biennial Garden Invite

Jeff Searle

Andrea and I would like to invite any of you that will be coming to south Florida for the Miami Biennial to our home and garden. If your an attendee or just coming in for a few days or so, and will have some extra time to visit some private gardens, your more than welcome. Our home is just 5 minutes away from the nursery. We would hope to see and meet some new faces :) and welcome those of you that have been here before. You can send me a PM here and tell me your plans or can reach me on my cell phone, @ 954-658-4317.

No group to large or small and cold beverages will be offered, especially the famous Brandy Slushies. :yay:

Jeff

• Upvote 1

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

Jeff has an amazing garden. Massive and spectacular Copernicias will cause shortage of breath ! Lush trails...color accents with crotons not seen elsewhere . Only to be outdone by Andrea's charm.

• Upvote 2

The Palm Mahal

Hollywood Fla

Jeff has an amazing garden. Massive and spectacular Copernicias will cause shortage of breath ! Lush trails...color accents with crotons not seen elsewhere . Only to be outdone by Andrea's charm.

Hmmm, and there is another spectacular garden just 8 miles east of the Searle Ranch. :innocent:

Coral Gables, FL 8 miles North of Fairchild USDA Zone 10B

Sauntering through Searle's garden is an absolute delight. Make sure to bring a camera, and some notepaper, due to the sheer volume of amazing plant material at every turn. I say it is impossible to take it all in a single visit. I've been through several times, and I always see something new to me that blows me away. Palms, crotons, cycads, fruit trees, aroids, tropicals, vines, it just keeps going on and on and on. I will do my absolute best to make it.

You are awesome Jeff.

In my post I sometimes express "my" opinion. Warning, it may differ from "your" opinion. If so, please do not feel insulted, just state your own if you wish. Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or any other damages

Keith..you coming down ?

Would love to meet you over a Brandy Slushie at Jeff & Andrea's.

The Palm Mahal

Hollywood Fla

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff I've been wanting to check out your garden since you extended the invitation at the spring sale , after seeing the nursery I've been trying to imagine what your place must look like!

Well......we'll make it a reality soon!! :)

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

Jeff

Looking forward to seeing you and visiting your fantastic nursery and garden.

Jeffry Brusseau

"Cuesta Linda"

Vista, California

Keith..you coming down ?

Would love to meet you over a Brandy Slushie at Jeff & Andrea's.

Hmmm, and there is another spectacular garden just 8 miles east of the Searle Ranch. :innocent:

Coral Gables, FL 8 miles North of Fairchild USDA Zone 10B

Absolutely!

Southwest Ranches,Fl.