The problem with this situation that Cindy has is the very real possibility of two different "shock" scenarios coming together-which kind of makes it interesting. But also could be the lethal straw that broke the chance of successful transplanting endeavor. You have the "cold shock" that could come about if we get some seriously cold weather in the next few months which most likely will happen, and then the "root shook" that will happen (or maybe not because of the cold weather shutting down root development) if she cuts the roots now. When you normally cut roots in order to transplant in a later time, cold weather is usually not part of the concern. Here is it-which is what I think is interesting! (Sorry Cindy-I know you just want a successful transplant of your palms).
If it were me, knowing that you can wait, I would start to dig around all of the palm mid-March (give or take a week or so after looking at the 10 day weather report) and then make the move mid April. As to whether some will transplant better than others, I would go for them all with as big a root ball as possible, and maybe waiting a few more wks in April to move the trickier ones. You have nothing to lose by not trying them all. Chances are that whoever you sell to could think that they were ugly, or just in the way of their garden plans and cut them down. Good luck! I hope they all make it, and let us know how it goes as I sure am interested to know!