IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

J.D. Andersen Nursery Sale

jdapalms

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to announce we're having our Spring Sale! We've added a lot of new inventory over the past couple of months. So check out What's New All of our inventory is 50% Off!! This sale will be for the whole month of April. For more information, check out ourWebsite. All availability questions should be directed to Dan: palmnut@cox.net.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jerry Andersen

Jerry D. Andersen

JD Andersen Nursery

Fallbrook, CA / Leilani Estates, HI

drool.gif And confused0065.gif And then drool.gif Again.

"it's not dead it's sleeping"

Santee ca, zone10a/9b

18 miles from the ocean

avg. winter 68/40.avg summer 88/64.records 113/25

Jerry,

I want the 15 gal K. magnifica! I hope to pick it up on Friday.

Joe

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

Jerry,

I want the 15 gal K. magnifica! I hope to pick it up on Friday.

Joe

Joe,

Give Dan a call at 760 723-2907 before you come out. It may be sold already.

Jerry

Jerry D. Andersen

JD Andersen Nursery

Yup...sold. Do you have smaller ones?

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last two weeks of our sale. Half off folks! That's right...half off!! Out of our many new items, several items have already sold out! These are just a few of our crazy deals we're having and still available

Ravenea moorei

RavaneaMoorei25g.jpg

25gal. $400

A baseball bat is provided for size reference.

Jerry D. Andersen

JD Andersen Nursery

I made my way out to JD Andersen yesterday (for the 2nd time this month) and added my first bromeliads to my collection. I'm looking forward to getting more of these and filling in my yard with them for color. Also, I found a BIG Ravenea Moorei in a 5 gallon hidden in the shade house. Below is a picture of my new additions. Definitely make your way out there this month to take advantage of this sale. Lot's of treasures still to be found. I've been through that shade house 20+ times and never saw that Ravenea before.

post-3101-058589600 1334944193_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tom! I plan on heading back one more time next week to pick up some more and take advantage of the sale pricing

Nice loot Jason. Those broms are allot of fun...look great in the garden. Good thing you found that Ravenea Moorei before I did! I've combed through that shadehouse many times and did'nt see it. Even asked Dan if he had any left 5gals last weekend when I came out. I don't think he even knew it was there.

Vince Bury

Zone 10a San Juan Capistrano, CA - 1.25 miles from coast.

http://www.burrycurry.com/index.html

Cant find a price of that baseball bat? Cant see the price in any of pics, your not going to sell it like that!

Great looking palms BTW, I can only dream to have a nursery like that arround here.

:greenthumb:

Thanks Vince. It was hidden in a section of Howea's. I'm looking forward to picking up some more bromeliads soon.