• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Phoenix, Arizona trip

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I’ve just had the Best Trip to the States, Phoenix, Arizona thanks to Bob, PhoenixBob on Palmtalk and His lovely wife Judy .. I must say at this point that Bob and Judy Paid For everything on this trip.. and I mean Everything . I first met Bob and Judy when they came to Cairns approx One year and 6 days or so now. Bob Posted that Judy and himself where going to be in Cairns and would love to see Flecker Botanic Gardens, me being me I jumped at the chance to show off our beautiful gardens so we set a time date etc etc and I picked them up from the Airport the rest is Beautiful History....Not only that On my Trip I got to meet Lots of there very special Friends, Two special friends I want to mention Are Dr. Dan and Nancy , what you’d call snow birds Dan & Nancy and Bob and Judy picked me up from The Airport in Phoenix , I couldn’t believe the size of the Airport in Phoenix It took some time before I got near the gates it made me happy cos as we got closer to people I heard someone call out “Mikey” I looked around and spotted Bob and his good friend Dan... at this stage I’ll put up a couple of photo’s ,I still need to learn how to import pic’s and share them here they are on shutterfly.. I had a hassle with my phone which has a lot of photo’s on them, I crushed it in the car door but if I cannot recover them I can get some off Bob and Dan..

Stay Tuned..Mikey.. :)

Sounds great - did you spend any time in California ??

How could you fly straight over BS Mans place and not drop in :lol:

Go to the other thread guys Bo or Dean could you Delete

this one Don't know how I doubled up... Oh Troy they

would let me jump out of the Plane beside's I only had

ten days.. :D

Mikey...