Sausage Fingers

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 MattyB

MattyB

• IPS MEMBER
  • 16,949 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

God uses me dropping things as a sign. That's all I can say about that.

BTW, put some pants on next time you go out for a morning workout.
Matt Bradford
"Manambe Lavaka"
Spring Valley, CA (8.5 miles inland from San Diego Bay)
10B on the hill (635 ft. elevation)
9B in the canyon (520 ft. elevation)

PalmTalk Advertising

#82 Stevetoad

Stevetoad

• IPS MEMBER
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

I have 8 cuts on my right hand alone right now. Seriously, my hands are war hardened. Isn't the most simple explaination usually the correct one? I didn't mean to make it sound like a serious medical condition, but thank you everyone and Dr. George for your recommendations. I was just wondering who else has these "construction hands"? Jastin, weren't you in the Power Team in the 80's?

Sorry Paul, I just saw this so I had to reply.
I was on the Power Team, those were the days. Keene is actually my middle name (it really is). I have the same thing with my hands, maybe not to the extent of not feeling them at all but I do drop stuff all the time and its frustrating. I sometimes feel like its because I don't always concentrate on picking things up because as soon as my hand reaches down i'm thinking about something else. I'll pick it back up and squeeze it really hard and yell at it. I have no pain though. I've always worked construction and used all the heavy tools. I am also the type of person to never stop working, sometimes I forget to eat, which is why i'm so skinny now.
If something was really messed up you would know it. Other than that, Its just cause we work so hard.
Here I am on one of my morning workouts

Hes a human dung beetle
"it's not dead it's sleeping"
Santee ca, zone10a/9b
18 miles from the ocean
avg. winter 68/40.avg summer 88/64.records 113/25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users