Madagascar Cyclone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _Rich

_Rich

• IPS MEMBER
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

Devastating regardless of where it hits. Especially tough for we palm enthusiasts. Let's keep all of those impacted in our thoughts and pray for no loss of life. http://www.weather.c...scar_2012-02-13

This data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall the providers be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from lost data or lost profits or revenue, the costs of recovering such data, the costs of substitute data, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use the data.  Other terms may apply.

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 Jastin

Jastin

• IPS MEMBER
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Wasn't able to see the video but definitely will be in my prayers!
Grateful to have what I have, Les amis de mes amis sont mes amis!

#3 BS Man about Palms

BS Man about Palms

This TVR is trapped in my garage by PALMS!

• IPS MEMBER
  • 16,532 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

Yeah heard a report on the weather channel tonight on it. Right over Antananirivo now!!!

Hope the losses are few
Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."
"Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."
-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users