3 replies to this topic

#1 DoomsDave

DoomsDave

Dave of the Dead

• IPS DIRECTOR
  • 22,195 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Howdyall:

I have some Sabal minor seeds to give away, no charge.

Please shoot me a PM, with the words "Sabal minor seeds" in the subject, plus your address in the message and I'll mail some to you.

I'm going to wait a couple weeks to gauge interest, then send the seeds out in a couple of weeks or so.

Best

Dave

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data.  Other terms may apply.

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 DoomsDave

DoomsDave

Dave of the Dead

• IPS DIRECTOR
  • 22,195 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thank you all for the requests you have made so far.

Keep them coming, there's a good bit of seed.

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data.  Other terms may apply.

#3 nico

nico

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:05 AM

Thank you all for the requests you have made so far.

Keep them coming, there's a good bit of seed.

Ciao Dave hai ancora disponibili semi, fammi sapere sarei interessato anche al secondo annuncio. Saluti Nico

#4 trachyman

trachyman

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Still have any sabal minor seeds left?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users