Arenga pinnata / Ceroxylon Quindiuense seeds

13 posts in this topic

I know i am asking the sky, something impossible...

Well, then i just wanna share i am looking for this stuff, for ..... almost 2 years!

Well, then i just wanna share i am looking for this stuff, for ..... almost 2 years!

Rafeal, one of our Arenga Pinnata's is fruiting, if seeds are viable you are welcome to as many as you like.Pete

Rafeal, one of our Arenga Pinnata's is fruiting, if seeds are viable you are welcome to as many as you like.Pete

OMG, those are amazing news!!

Thank you very very much Pedro, please let me know if and when you will have viable seeds.

Thank you very very much Pedro, please let me know if and when you will have viable seeds.

No Worries at all Rafael, i will post you a pic in a few days of the Sugar Palm Mum doing her thing, off to a wedding today at the base of Mt Warning. Pete

No Worries at all Rafael, i will post you a pic in a few days of the Sugar Palm Mum doing her thing, off to a wedding today at the base of Mt Warning. Pete

Ok then Pete, i will be looking forward for the pic!

Spend a good time!

See ya soon!

Rafael; You can purchase seeds of Ceroxylon ventricosum at http://www.rarepalmseeds.com. This species is just as impressive as C. quindiuense, and is also easy to grow.

C. ventricosum grows well outdoors even as small seedlings here in San Francisco. :)

C. ventricosum grows well outdoors even as small seedlings here in San Francisco. :)

hello Rafael and Darold

Ceroxylon species are always death in Mediterranean climate hot,

rafael ,you perhaps have a cooler climate from you?

Rafael; You can purchase seeds of Ceroxylon ventricosum at http://www.rarepalmseeds.com. This species is just as impressive as C. quindiuense, and is also easy to grow.

Thanks Darold,

i have been growing a couple of ventricosum, alpinum and parvifrons seedlings, and now i am looking for quindiuense.

Gyuseppe, my climate is cooler than the mediterranean.

You can try the amazonicum.

I still have NOT any of these two :rolleyes:

Dear Rafael,

I'm still trying to find C. quindiuense seeds. I have the contact of a colleague from IRD in Peru. He promised me to send seeds whenever available. I will send you some of them when I received them if you want. I have not a climate as favorable as yours... It can take some times. I don't know - let you know.

Kind regards,

Thierry

Dear Rafael,

I'm still trying to find C. quindiuense seeds. I have the contact of a colleague from IRD in Peru. He promised me to send seeds whenever available. I will send you some of them when I received them if you want. I have not a climate as favorable as yours... It can take some times. I don't know - let you know.

Kind regards,

Thierry

Thanks Thierry,

That would be amazing to have some quindiuense seeds, just let me know please, i am quite interested!!

Anyone can provide me these seeds?