Sabal palmetto seedlings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 newtothis

newtothis

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

So I took a whole batch off a florida sabal and threw a few hundered seeds in pots. They are now pushing the 2nd leaflet and I've repotted as many as I need. The rest I would like to send out in return for the generous gifts I've recieved from members here.

The only catch is I have not done this before and don't know the best way to remove from the community pot or package for shipping. So they may or may not make it :)

So if your interested I'll do my best and send these out in batches of 10 or so. Just send me your info. If you have anything to send in return thats cool too

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo1.jpg

Edited by newtothis, 07 July 2011 - 07:28 PM.

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 nico

nico

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:43 AM

So I took a whole batch off a florida sabal and threw a few hundered seeds in pots. They are now pushing the 2nd leaflet and I've repotted as many as I need. The rest I would like to send out in return for the generous gifts I've recieved from members here.

The only catch is I have not done this before and don't know the best way to remove from the community pot or package for shipping. So they may or may not make it :)

So if your interested I'll do my best and send these out in batches of 10 or so. Just send me your info. If you have anything to send in return thats cool too

ciao Newtothis, hai qualche piantina per me fammi sapere saaaluti nico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users