IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

The New Palmpedia - T- Shirt Give-a-Way

Dypsisdean

Please take a moment to check out the New Palmpedia, with the latest improved software, free blog space and photo albums for members - along with many other improvements. Write 3 articles and pick a Plant Prints shirt of your choosing. Make the Front Page your first web visit of the day, for all the latest articles, posts, and news. Please check it out, register, and tell us what you think.

THE NEW PALMPEDIA

post-11-096014500 1309910153_thumb.jpg

animated-volcano-image-0010.gif.71ccc48bfc1ec622a0adca187eabaaa4.gif

Kona, on The Big Island
Hawaii - Land of Volcanoes

Neat! I'll have to take some time and get familiar with the new and improved layout. :drool: So you have video on there too? I just saw Jeff and Andrea running out into hail with a motorcycle helmet on. Wacky!

Matt Bradford

"Manambe Lavaka"

Spring Valley, CA (8.5 miles inland from San Diego Bay)

10B on the hill (635 ft. elevation)

9B in the canyon (520 ft. elevation)

Neat! I'll have to take some time and get familiar with the new and improved layout. :drool: So you have video on there too? I just saw Jeff and Andrea running out into hail with a motorcycle helmet on. Wacky!

Thanks Matty,

I know that you have the potential for a wacky video or two - and anything goes over there. Hint Hint. Unless you are worried about competing with Jeff. :)

Kona, on The Big Island

Hmmm, Have not logged in from my laptop yet... (which is what I use the most now..) But I saw disturbing link to a piersoniorum that has scarred me for life!

Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."   ,  "Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."

-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon-

I do some experiments and learning in my garden with palms so you don't have to experience the pain! Look at my old threads to find various observations and tips!

Hmmm, Have not logged in from my laptop yet... (which is what I use the most now..) But I saw disturbing link to a piersoniorum that has scarred me for life!

Bill,

What's the problem? I order 10 about 3 weeks ago, but they haven't arrived yet. They were super cheap and I heard they "arrive alive". :D

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

I always try to stay on the "cutting edge."

For those wondering about the cryptic language. The Front Page

Kona, on The Big Island

Palmpedia is a great top notch site. If you have not checked it out or have not visited in some time, check it out. Lots to see and read on your favorite plants and not just palms.