IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

The Cycad Society

George Sparkman

• 5 months later...

I joined the Cycad Society less than a year ago and I must say I am a bit disappointed. I received one email about the seed bank and ordered seeds which I never received. I could not get a response to multiple emails and have not received any journals or further emails about the seed bank or anything else. Do any Cycad Society members have a different experience. As of right now there is no chance I am going to re-up my membership. What gives?

Encinitas, CA

Zone 10b

Same here,

I didn't bother to renew this year and it doesn't look as though I missed much.

We even offered to write a couple of articles for the newsletter and never received a reply to our offer from the editor.

Bruce

Now living the life in Childers, Queensland.

I received my newsletter today. It is a fantastic magazine, thank you. I read that there is some new leadership in the Cycad Society and I am hoping there will be some changes for the better.

Encinitas, CA

Zone 10b