• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.

The Cycad Society

4 posts in this topic

I joined the Cycad Society less than a year ago and I must say I am a bit disappointed. I received one email about the seed bank and ordered seeds which I never received. I could not get a response to multiple emails and have not received any journals or further emails about the seed bank or anything else. Do any Cycad Society members have a different experience. As of right now there is no chance I am going to re-up my membership. What gives?

Same here,

I didn't bother to renew this year and it doesn't look as though I missed much.

We even offered to write a couple of articles for the newsletter and never received a reply to our offer from the editor.

Bruce

I received my newsletter today. It is a fantastic magazine, thank you. I read that there is some new leadership in the Cycad Society and I am hoping there will be some changes for the better.