Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can't change my avatar!

7 posts in this topic

Hi! About 2 days ago I changed my avatar and though it in my profile it shows the correct one, in the forums it still appears the former one. What should I do?

Thanks!

Hi! About 2 days ago I changed my avatar and though it in my profile it shows the correct one, in the forums it still appears the former one. What should I do?

Thanks!

Patricia, to rule out your own PC playing tricks on you (i.e. browser file caching /temporary Internet files) tell us what avatar we should be seeing. For example, I see a palm with low-hanging fronds and a woman holding a bag standing beneath, to the right of the photo.

That's the one. Then why can't I see it? I still see the one where a Chamaedorea metallica is... :blink:

BTW, thank you for your response.

That's the one. Then why can't I see it? I still see the one where a Chamaedorea metallica is... :blink:

BTW, thank you for your response.

You need to clear your cache.

Thank you very much, Dypsisdean. I didn't know I had to clean 'things' in a Mac. Now I know, now I see the correct avatar.

Whenever I change my avatar, which is often (I have some sort of avatar retention issue, I'm seeing an analyst about it), anyway, I always do a refresh after I go back into the main forum and all's good.

Good tip, will do it next time, thanks!!