Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Array errors?????????

5 posts in this topic

I'm getting an array error while sending PM's. This occurs when I break up the main body of a quote but not all the time. Can you help? You certainly have my permission to look at the PM I authored and sent to Paul Gallop just before starting this topic.

I'm getting an array error while sending PM's. This occurs when I break up the main body of a quote but not all the time. Can you help? You certainly have my permission to look at the PM I authored and sent to Paul Gallop just before starting this topic.

Not enough info. And I cannot access PMs. My guess is that there is a limit to how many quotes and embedded quotes you can use. And each has to be opened and closed with the correct tags - the exact correct tags.

I know for a fact that there is a limit to how many emoticons you can have in a PM. Probably relative to the length of the PM. If you have too many, it won't send. Maybe the same with quotes?

I can understand I wasn't clear enough. There is a limit to how many quotes can be used - and that is one of my guesses as to what may be happening. I believe it is 4 or 5.

Thanks bgl and Palm Mod,

I'm sure that is it as it only happens with more than four or five breaks. I'll figure the limit out and post the number here when I do.