• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free Seed Offer for New Members

10 posts in this topic

We have missed sending new seeds to a few new members in the last several months. This message is an attempt to reach out to those new members - requesting them to contact us at plants@ortanique.com (with the subject line "IPS - New Member Seed Offer"). Once we receive your email - you can expect to receive your free seeds within 2 weeks if you are in the US and hopefully 3 - if you live outside of the US.

On a related note - while we send out emails requesting confirmation - we do not always get replies in a timely fashion for the seeds to make the shipment within the internal deadlines we have for it. Hopefully - by virtue of this message - we will start receiving timely confirmations and hence timely shipments.

Our apologies for inconvenience this might have caused to folks. We will ensure that you receive them in a timely fashion going forward.

joseph

Ortanique

Joseph,

Thank you very much for the update. Very much appreciated.

Bo-Göran

Joseph,

Thank you very much for the update. Very much appreciated.

Bo-Göran

Sweet deal. I was planning on ordering from you guys soon anyway, however I looked at a recent post that was doubting whether or not you're still a viable company (don't remember what the thread was called, but I'm sure others would know). Glad to see you're still around.

What's this seed deal you're offering? What species? How many seeds? Please do tell more.

New member! what kinda seed we talking about? :drool:

New member! what kinda seed we talking about? :drool:

Sweet deal.

What's this seed deal you're offering? What species? How many seeds? Please do tell more.

Read the "IMPORTANT" pinned topic in the main forum HERE

Joseph, thank you for the response. To be honest I never attended to the offering. Now and then I read of it but it has been never a reason to claim any rights ...

If it is okay (and as a member of the IPS, too) I will send you an e-mail. Not sure if special fondness for special palms can be considered but I wil try it.

@ all: do never forget that this offer is one of a private man and supposes a lot of understanding for all of us!

i have been a new member for years!!! :D:blink:

Thanks for my free seed! Was just wondering why I can't find any info on the dypsis sp. adavaka?

I am a new member aswell...

I am a new member aswell...

Please note that this offer expired quite a while ago. Sorry. This thread should have indicated as much and been closed. It now has, and is now closed.