• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vincent Bodnar (VINCENT)

Had a positive experience?   5 votes

1. 1. Would you recommend this grower?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have an experience they would like to share about this grower?

I was looking forward to purchase from this grower as someone I knew had bought from him and been happy. I commited to buy an item, was told the price and where to send the check. I was also told to send my email address to get pictures. I got the pictures, then a few hours later was emailed that he chose to sell it to someone else at a higher price than he told me and "Thanks.."

Later, I was offered a different, less rare plant to buy, but declined.

The rest is documented in various places.

Not worth the time :sick:

Wake up moose head, old news

Wake up moose head, old news :asleep:

Randy - I have no personal experience with this grower. Following various threads, I found it ironic that there was no grower rating for him. Thus the reasoning for this posting to give the opportunity for those who have if they so desire. :indifferent:

I purchased a beautiful Baileyana Palm from him and he gave me a gorgeous Chamaedorea in a 3 gallon pot. They are both growing like crazy. Vincent is super nice and I will purchase from him again. Mind you the plants were picked up, we live one city over from him.

Seems like he's been hand selected to a very unique group......rhymes with "bump".

I've gotten several great specimens from him at great prices, several species of bamboo, a couple of cycads, bromeliads and a really nice K. Oliviformis. He also throws in freebies most of the time, like a seedling KO which is growing like mad now. He's a nice honest guy