Free Seeds

9 posts in this topic

I have a couple hundred ripe seeds that I will give away (25 each) first come first serve, if your not local PM and send a postage paid envelope.

Aloha,

Bill :D:winkie:

Any seeds left Bill?

Mike V.

mvergini@socal.rr.com

Any seeds left Bill?

Mike V.

mvergini@socal.rr.com

Mike - I still have a hundred or so

Any seeds left Bill?

Mike V.

mvergini@socal.rr.com

Bill, I need to mail you an envelope. I need your address. You can send me a pm @ mvergini@socal.rr.com if you wish.

FYI, I purchased a nice H. Belmo from you a while ago that's doing great in the ground here in the San Fernando Valley.

Thanks.

Mike

Any seeds left Bill?

Mike V.

mvergini@socal.rr.com

Bill, I need to mail you an envelope. I need your address. You can send me a pm @ mvergini@socal.rr.com if you wish.

FYI, I purchased a nice H. Belmo from you a while ago that's doing great in the ground here in the San Fernando Valley.

Thanks.

Mike-

Would love to see a pic of the Belmo, mine is finally seeding. Send the envelop to Palms of Paradise POB 1097 Cardiff CA 92007

Mike

Thanks Bill. I'll mail the envelope.

I love this Belmo. It has a nice recurved leaf. I cut the bottom of the pot and planted it last spring. It's under 50% shade and it still burned from A.M. sun every time I have a +100 degree heat wave. I know it looks like crap compared to yours but it's growing well now and it opened 3 new leaves this summer, all much smaller that the older leaves. (see crown shot). I have canopy planted nearby and plan to slowly acclimate it to more sun. Where I am at that will take years! I will cut the container away next spring and I'm sure the leaves will be larger and more recurved with time.

post-1893-069870500 1285114851_thumb.jpg

Mike

post-1893-096432600 1285114832_thumb.jpg

I love this Belmo. It has a nice recurved leaf. I cut the bottom of the pot and planted it last spring. It's under 50% shade and it still burned from A.M. sun every time I have a +100 degree heat wave. I know it looks like crap compared to yours but it's growing well now and it opened 3 new leaves this summer, all much smaller that the older leaves. (see crown shot). I have canopy planted nearby and plan to slowly acclimate it to more sun. Where I am at that will take years! I will cut the container away next spring and I'm sure the leaves will be larger and more recurved with time.

Mike

I got the seeds the other day. Looks like I got the whole lot. Thanks Bill.

Mike

Mike

The Belmo looks like its fitting in, it just takes time, like so many of them do.

Aloha Bill,

Any seeds left?