Palm Tree Photos

12 posts in this topic

Group,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been busy in the past few months. I've posted three or four hundred brand new palm photos in the gallery at our website. Presently there are almost 3000 different photos to view on palms alone. This inlcudes lots of unusual Dypsis, New Caledonian species, pictures from Mardy Darian's garden, outrageous shots from a wonderful garden in El Cajon, CA, and some rare shots of Phoenix caespitosa in habitat in the Middle East. For cycad folks, there's a lot of cycad pictures as well. I'll be adding several hundred new pictures to the cycad gallery soon. If you visit, you can search for a given species in the search box, look at a list of all the species and select one to view, or just graze through pages, clicking on what you want to see. I've found that the search and list features are the most useful. I hope you like what we've done. Here's the link for the palm photo gallery:

Jungle Music Palm Photos

Phil

Thanks Phil,

I always enjoy your website.

i spent hours on that website when i 1st got into palms! :drool:

Yes, yours was one of the first places I landed when I first got online. Do enjoy looking at all of your palms very much.

Ditto. Jungle Music is an excellent primer and works well to advanced level too!!

Dear Phil :)

Thanks !

Love,

kris :)

I love the Jungle Music website!! Good info, good palms, good people. It's all good. :)

Phil,

have to move this thread to the Share-a-Site sub-forum, which is the appropriate location. Sorry about that!

Bo-Göran

Yes, yours was one of the first places I landed when I first got online. Do enjoy looking at all of your palms very much.

Me three, a rather big part of the info/inspiration aspect was this site for me. Much appreciated, same goes for the Utopia site for my early edupalmcation.

I have it as a Favorite. Just wish JM was closer so I could visit in person.

I'd love to visit in person, but I'd settle for the local Fed-Ex guy taking better care of my deliveries from Phil.

--Erik

P.S. sorry to grumble. Back to topic: I like the photos, but even more I love the palms in my backyard that came from Phil.

I just spent about 10 minutes awwwwwing over the D. onilahensis pics. Awesome stuff!