• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chamaerops H. Vulcano seedlings

5 posts in this topic

Hallo!!

I have several Chamaerops vulcano seedlings, that I woud like swap

with "weird" Sabals. ( seeds or seedlings) as the infinite variations of Minor, or Brazoria etc

Rare Dacty variations ( from USA dacty farms)or particular phoenix hybrids are welcome

Seeds were from a group of vulcano very beautiful .

If you have something else, please , let me know in any case!!

Best M@x

Ps:Syagrus pollen is another option of swap!! M@x

Thanks Max got your seedlings. They look great. All potted up. Now I need another green house.

Any more volcanoes left? Have good Jubaeaopsis Caffera to trade. 2 gal nice. Have some Sabal etonia seedlings too.

Eric

Any more volcanoes left? Have good Jubaeaopsis Caffera to trade. 2 gal nice. Have some Sabal etonia seedlings too.

Eric

Sorry for delay to answer Eric, I just read your post!!

I have left only some seeds of Chamaerops Vulcano!!

Best M@x

Max,

Sure, trade seeds, plants, or $ for some Volcano seeds. How many volcano seeds would you like to part with? What do you prefer?

Eric

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0