how to reply to certain posts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sur4z

sur4z

• IPS MEMBER
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

How do you reply to a post in the middle of a thread and have the replied to text shown in color on your post...I only seem to the text in quotes. Thanks
The weight of lies will bring you down / And follow you to every town / Cause nothin happens here
That doesn't happen there / So when you run make sure you run / To something and not away from
Cause lies don't need an aero plane / To chase you anywhere
--Avett Bros

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 PALM MOD

PALM MOD

• Administrator
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

Experiment with the different buttons. There is "Add Reply" for a general unquoted reply at the end of the thread, and another button exclusive to a post with quote marks and Reply next to it - this is available at the end of every individual post. There is also a "Multiquote" option, exclusive to a particular post as well.
Thanks to those of you who help make this a fun and friendly forum.

#3 sur4z

sur4z

• IPS MEMBER
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:58 AM

Thanks Palm Mod...I understand that but I see people responding to certain posts in the middle of a thread and that prior post is highlighted in blue or pink...when I try to do it i just get the text in quotes and no colors.
The weight of lies will bring you down / And follow you to every town / Cause nothin happens here
That doesn't happen there / So when you run make sure you run / To something and not away from
Cause lies don't need an aero plane / To chase you anywhere
--Avett Bros

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users