IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Floramataatlantica

Z4Devil

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this grower

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (comment required)

Well ... what Marisa has done for me is incredible. A Brasilian woman remembering a German one and took a L. hoehnei from Brasilia to Germany. I have not made it to meet her personally, but I know Marisa will receive a personal gift around Christmas. ;)

I do believe that it is easy to order for all Americans - as far as I know, international shipment is not available at this time. Look at a phantastic and giant nursery with very special palms. B)

Name: Floramataatlantica, directed by Marisa Carlucci

Range: tropical plants, especially palms, very rare specimen

International shipping: n/a

Homepage: www.floramataatlantica.com.br

The most friendly woman of the world. Marisa, you are simply the best. If some people of this forum will become customers of you I would love it.

Best regards, Verena

Are you interested in a photo of a real large Lytocaryum hoehnei? Look at this picture ... unbelievable!

lytocaryum%20hoehnei4.jpg

Member of the ultimate Lytocaryum fan society :)

Wunderbar !!!

I came. I saw. I purchased

27.35 south.

Warm subtropical, with occasional frosts.

• 3 years later...

She is a amazing person, and has a good collection...

and She is the only dealer that sell L. hoehnei in big scale, remembering that this epecie is almost extinct.