Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IPS Membership

9 posts in this topic

Is your IPS membership current? Check your personal messages and if there is a message from me, you probably need to renew.

While contacting PalmTalk members about their IPS membership status, I’ve received some questions about the membership renewal process. Here’s some information that may be helpful.

The first link below will take you to the membership renewal page. You will need your account number and password. Your last name was used for your initial password. If you’ve forgotten your account number or password, enter your e-mail address and the information will be sent to you.

IPS Membership Renewal

If your membership expired over 60 days ago, your information is probably no longer active on-line. Send Liz a message at IPS Info and she will send you your log on information and reactivate it.

If you would prefer to renew by mail with a credit card or check, use this second link. Complete the form and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. Don’t forget to include your check.

Mail In Form

There is a three-year membership option - it doesn't require annual renewal and it's $5 less per year. Of course you could sign up for the life membership and never have to worry about it again. :)

How do we become a member??

Here's a link to the page for new members to join: IPS Membership

Happy to inform you all that I just have joined the IPS. I am the member with the number 150774. :)

Best regards, Verena

Welcome to the IPS, Verena. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Palm Student

Happy to inform you all that I just have joined the IPS. I am the member with the number 150774. :)

Best regards, Verena

Yay! :yay:

I am trying, but I think IPS wins the award for now making it "easy."

Best regards, Verena

Good on you Verena :D:D

Dear all,

thank you so much for the kind welcome. Guess this step was over-due. ;) Now I am a proud member of the biggest palm society in the world, an amazing feeling. :)

@ MY Bill: :D :D

What I have to do next? Payment via credit card has been confirmend a few minutes minutes after registration. What is with the IPS Logo in my profile? Is my assumption correct that there has been a special welcome offer for new IPS members? Thanks in advance and

love, Verena

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0