RarePalmSeeds

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The IPS has issued the expected revised "Terms of Service" - Effective Immediately - Please read more in an explanatory topic HERE.

NEW "TERMS OF SERVICE"

Photo

IPS Director elections

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bgl

bgl

Creating my new Palm Paradise

• IPS DIRECTOR
  • 9,781 posts
  • Location:Leilani Estates, 25 miles S of Hilo, Island of Hawai'i

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:17 AM

Every two years we have an election for the IPS Board. Director terms are four years and are staggered so that roughly half of the Directors will be up for re-election once every two years. Everybody, who is an IPS member, will have received the ballot in the PALMS Supplement (Dec 2009 issue). Even though there are no contested races, I would urge all IPS members to take just a few moments, check the boxes on the ballot and return it to Faith Bishock in Florida. It must be postmarked by March 15, but why wait until the last minute!? Please take a few moments right now and get it done! Look at this as a small token of support for the IPS as well as for those 13 individuals, who are either running for re-election (10) or running for the first time (3).

Thank you! :)
Leilani Estates, 25 mls/40 km south of Hilo, Big Island of Hawai'i. Elevation 880 ft/270 m. Average rainfall 140 inches/3550 mm

http://lundkvistpalmgardencentral.com

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 joe_OC

joe_OC

• IPS MEMBER
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

BOD ballets should be made available electronically, on the IPS website.
Huntington Beach, CA
USDA Zone 10a/10b
Sunset Zone 24

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users