• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rio Biennial - WE HAVE MORE ROOMS

6 posts in this topic

The hotel, Windsor Barra, has now released an additional number of rooms, so we have been able to accomodate those who had signed up on the Standby list (on the IPS website), and we do have an additional number of rooms. So, for those who are serious about attending, right about now would be a good time to sign up! In order not to overbook, we will keep the Standby list on the website. Jim Cain, who is handling the registration, will contact each individual with a confirmation.

Is there any way of knowing where I am on the standby list BO??

As of yesterday when I posted the above, everyone on the Standby list should be guaranteed a room. If Jim Cain hasn't already contacted you to confirm this, he will do so very soon.

Just a reminder that we only have a handful of rooms left, and the hotel may not release any additional rooms. In other words, if you want to be part of this unique experience and you havn't signed up yet - right about now would probably be a good time! :)

Please note: since only a small number of rooms are available, you still need to sign up as a Stand-by. Jim Cain will contact each and every registrant individually and confirm.

Quick update as of today, Saturday 23 January: we still have a VERY limited number of rooms available (less than a handful), so if you want to be part of the 2010 Biennial in Rio de Janeiro, make sure you register without delay. Go to http://www.palms.org

Any questions - feel free to post them here.

We will close registration for the Biennial in just TEN short days: February 10th is the very last day. We still have a few more rooms, and I just received an e-mail from Jim Cain in Houston. Jim is handling all the registrations, and this is (part of) what he wrote to me:

"we have both rooms and slots available at this time for additional people who register and pay before the official deadline of February 10. You MUST either register STANDBY online or fax a completed registration form to Jim Cain (1-281-556-1084). The first half dozen (or more) to so register will be cleared to FULL REGISTRATION status IMMEDIATELY."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0