• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Palmseeds.net

Mark Wuschke

Rate this Seller  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this seller?

• POSITIVE - Would recommend to others
    • NEGATIVE - Would not recommend

Internet seed seller in Ranong, Thailand. Palmseed.net

I ordered 5 small packets, they arrived in under 2 weeks, paid with Paypal.

Some germinated in transit, so I expect they'll be good. Prompt response to my emails too.

Edited by Mark Wuschke

Mark Wuschke

President, Palm & Cycad Society of Australia

Editor, Palms & Cycads magazine

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

28 degrees South

Hello,

I bought hundred germinated seeds of various species recently, they arrived very quickly, very well packed. Some of the germinated seeds were broken but there were more seeds than the number I ordered. It's a very reliable source for thai Cycas seeds.

Simon

The seeds I ordered came quickly and many had already started germinating.

Palmseeds.net is a good source of seeds not often offered by other sellers.

Palmseeds.net is a good source of seeds not often offered by other sellers.

Indeed, they list a few Calamus, Daemonerops and Korthalsia species, very hard to find elsewhere.

Mark Wuschke

President, Palm & Cycad Society of Australia

Editor, Palms & Cycads magazine

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

28 degrees South

• 1 year later...

A question for California folks. Can you get by without an import permit and phyto for the seeds? What type of package do they send the sprouts in?

• 3 years later...

This is the seller you should choose if you want to buy Thailand species cycas. Highly recommanded, seeds are in the very reasonble price, free shipping and almost 100% germinated rate. I definitely will purchase from this seller again. :greenthumb:

• 1 month later...

Send them an email or try contacting them

first by phone before you order.

See if they respond back by email

or a phone call...

Buyer BEWARE.

:36_14_15[1]:

• 5 months later...

The website is showing an 404 Forbidden message??

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is now...

~ Chinese Proverb

10344842_10152443920736742_914492094660907758_n.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hi, I've been looking at the list of germinated seeds on the website. Great prices and with at least a 20 dollar order shipping is free. Pricing is very reasonable, some as low as a dollar each, and some in lots.

I wrote requesting info from them and had a response within 24 hrs. Of course I'm sure time zones had alot to do with that. Think I'm going to be placing an order, will keep posted on when I place order and receive the germinated seedlings. Hoping they are in good condition when they arrive. Either way I will post when received with pics of the seedlings, good or bad. Thanks Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, well I did place an order with palmseeds.net on August 31, Friday here in the the States. On The following Monday, I received an e-mailed that the germinated seeds had been sent with the tracking number. Last night USPS Tracking had my package processed the ISC New York, today it is listed as being processed by US Customs. As long as it clears customs and quickly I hope, I should have it by mid week. 

The seller wrote when informing me of shipping with tracking to expect it around the 25 of September. Being as these are germinated seeds (2-3) leaves, getting them earlier would be great. For first time order I only ordered the min. Cost with free shipping was 21 dollars (7 seeds). Seller also stated that if seeds are damaged to contact them and they will stand by their replacement guarantee.

I'm only hoping that customs passes it through without issue. Will post if and when they arrive. Thanks Mark

Hi, in case this is followed by anyone. The palm sprouts I ordered from palmseed.net did arrive on Friday, 9/14/18. Thats 10 days from placing my order. What I had ordered was 7 Caryota gigas sprouts, what I received was 10. They are in very good healthy condition and have nice full root systems. I potted them in 4" pots to give them a chance to adjust here. In the Spring depending on how they grow I will bump them up to 1-2 gallon pots.

Overall, a great purchase, well worth anyone going to the site and looking around. Some very rare palms and cycads seeds and sprouts at very reasonable price. With a minimum order of $20 to receive free shipping, I am definitely going to be placing another order very soon, before cooler weather kicks in here.

I will post pics later, when I have a bit more time. Thanks Mark

Edited by Mostapha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Based on feedback from Mostapha I ordered some seedlings about a month ago. Unfortunately they ended up shipping through NY in the middle of the late January cold front, which was the worst possible time for them.  All arrived in very good condition (considering the 20F NY temps) and most species shipped were more than I ordered.  I lost two out of five Caryota Gigas, but the leaves were a bit burnt on them initially...and I ordered 3 but received 5 to begin with!  Hopefully the other 15 or so palm seedlings grow well, and I plan on doing a cycad seedling order soon.

Whenever I try to open this side I'll get a "403 Forbidden" error. Tried different browsers and looked ito the internet for solutions but nothing helps. Any ideas?

Thanks 

Eckhard

Edited by Palmensammler

wxBanner?bannertype=wu_bluestripes_metri

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2019 at 5:45 PM, Palmensammler said:

Don't know why but o.k. then no seeds from them. It's the only address I have problems.

Eckhard

I have the same problem with the website. It didn’t open

• 2 years later...