Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Palm & Plant T-Shirts and Merchandise - High Quality

20 posts in this topic

A new online store with high quality rare palm and plant printed merchandise. T-shirts (31 colors), sweatshirts, etc. (men, women, and children). Drinkware and misc merchandise. Quick and easy ordering, payment, and shipping (International). Unique and colorful designs of exotic species. Here's just a few of the newest designs. Come take a look around.

PlantPrints.net

post-11-1261637757_thumb.jpg

post-11-1261637771_thumb.jpg

post-11-1261637784_thumb.jpg

post-11-1261637811_thumb.jpg

Excellent Dean,

What about some cycads?

Matt

Come up with a Dypsis Prestoniana and Mad Fox and I'm in!!

Ranch hands too :drool:

:D

Cycads, as well as many other species, are in the works and are doable. Large palms will be difficult for many reasons, but I intend to give it a try. Ranchhands would be fun. I could hand out my card to potential models, along with an invitation to visit my "studio." :)

Cycads, as well as many other species, are in the works and are doable. Large palms will be difficult for many reasons, but I intend to give it a try. Ranchhands would be fun. I could hand out my card to potential models, along with an invitation to visit my "studio." :)

Those curly parts in their different colors could look great on a shirt. Oh yeah, while your at it the Palm leaves wouldn't be bad either. :P

Those curly parts in their different colors could look great on a shirt. Oh yeah, while your at it the Palm leaves wouldn't be bad either. :P

Are you trying to get my thread moderated out of here??? :)

"clank", just hit the wall......or ceiling. ;)

Bill, you should buy one in "small" and were it to the next Palm meeting.

Cool, I want one with cycads, a gnarly African blue species would look sweet.

Matt

Cool, I want one with cycads, a gnarly African blue species would look sweet.

Matt

Matt,

Check your PMs.

I can't find the women's sizes. I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time).

I can't find the women's sizes. I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time).

No Kim,

You're not missing anything. I need to set up each type of shirt with each design, and there's quite a few women styles, along with more men's like tank tops, long sleeve, etc.. I've just started with the men's Tees, hoping to find out what is popular before offering everything. If you PM me with the palms/plants you would like to see in a women's design, I'll be happy to set them up right away.

I'll do a few palms in women's now anyway, to give you an idea. If you would like to see any other, just let me know.

:drool: Ya Dean,

this is what I'm talking about :drool:

:drool: Ya Dean,

this is what I'm talking about :drool:

There is a special coupon code good for 15% off any order until the end of the year. Enter "mine09" during the check out procedure to receive the discount.

Any hats, ballcaps? :)

Any hats, ballcaps? :)

Hat's are being worked on - weeks away - possibly months. But planning to be the best quality available, like the rest of the line. I'll let you know.

:D

:lol:

New and creative designs are being added all the time. So don't forget to keep checking back to see the newest offerings. Bulk pricing for your group or organization is competitive and negotiable. Custom, individual, and gift orders are easy and welcome.

Coupon code for 25% off is now valid until April 1. Code is "palmsociety"

PlantPrints.net

post-11-12691208068222_thumb.jpg

post-11-12691208105331_thumb.jpg

post-11-12691208139272_thumb.jpg

post-11-12691208320443_thumb.jpg

post-11-12691208490538_thumb.jpg

post-11-12691208762223_thumb.jpg