IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

test

edric

test5

Testing, testing, just another computer illetirate trying to figure out how to use this thing, I wonder if it's that add reply button at the bottom, good lord don't make me rack my brain I may crush the pea! Might as well try to insert one of those smiley things, if I can accomplish that my self esteem will go through the roof, darn it I wanted the smiley playing the violin, :( , shoot that's all it is doing, let me try something else that box says insert special item, the bold thing mageegui doesn't work either, let me try the hilight method, oh forget it, could a smiley face be a spoiler? let's find out :hmm::hmm::huh: , that ain't it either, this darn thing just ain't user freindly...yet, there goes my self esteem, let me see if I can at least post this crap, quick prayer for it to work... Shema Yisroel Adonoy Eloheinu, Adonoi Ehor.... lets do two for reenforcement: Ave Maria cheia de graça o Senhor é convoscon, bendita soi vós, entre as mulheres.....here we go to hit the Add Reply button, wish me Mazel Tov

test5

Testing, testing, just another computer illetirate trying to figure out how to use this thing, I wonder if it's that add reply button at the bottom, good lord don't make me rack my brain I may crush the pea! Might as well try to insert one of those smiley things, if I can accomplish that my self esteem will go through the roof, darn it I wanted the smiley playing the violin, :( , shoot that's all it is doing, let me try something else that box says insert special item, the bold thing mageegui doesn't work either, let me try the hilight method, oh forget it, could a smiley face be a spoiler? let's find out :hmm::hmm::huh: , that ain't it either, this darn thing just ain't user freindly...yet, there goes my self esteem, let me see if I can at least post this crap, quick prayer for it to work... Shema Yisroel Adonoy Eloheinu, Adonoi Ehor.... lets do two for reenforcement: Ave Maria cheia de graça o Senhor é convoscon, bendita soi vós, entre as mulheres.....here we go to hit the Add Reply button, wish me Mazel Tov

Reply Button TEST TEST TEST

Edited by Tio Mars

test5

Reply Button TEST TEST TEST

QUOTE BUTTON TEST TEST